Monday, April 2, 2012

Evolution

This past week was the beginning of something that I feel will change my life forever. 

It all started out with Master conditioning me to have certain trigger words for certain things, and for helping me get rid of my fear of the dark. It's only been one week since this started, but I already feel a difference in the way I speak, act, walk, and even obey. Something feels different, but in a good way. 

I have felt more at peace with myself this past week than I have in what feels like my entire life, and I'm starting to feel more like the subservient person I should be to my Master. Typically, I am one to spout of angry, negative words, and I am easily a bitch. I disobey quite often, and I think I realized this 100% sometime last week. From that exact moment, I have been learning to speak without cussing as much, and using my words in a more effective way than using them in anger. I have also noticed that while I still have a LOT to improve on, I am starting to get better about my anxieties and I am starting to feel more at peace with myself.

Another thing that I have noticed is that when Master wants to have sex, and I don't, I never hesitate to deny Him of sex, and He usually doesn't push. On Saturday, however, He had been talking all day about wanting to have sex with me, and made some advances, to which I'd just kind of push Him away and say "Not now, Sir..." Eventually I felt almost guilty. 

Who am I, as Master's slave, property, and His whore, to deny Him of something such as sex? 

The moment this popped into my head, instantly I was turned on. The thought of me being His property, His personal whore, I felt in my place sexually. 

We went upstairs to the bedroom where we stripped down and laid down on the bed. Master began kissing and caressing me. Licking my thighs and teasingly licking at my cunt here and there. It was my whole body was electric, and all this energy was flowing between us. He teased my nipples with nipple suctions, and nibbled and sucked on them a little bit while He drove His fingers into my sopping wet cunt. My hips bucked into hand, and I began moaning, begging Him with my body to enter me and take advantage of me.

As He entered me, I felt the walls of my cunt clench around His engorged cock, and I stared deep into His eyes. Maybe it was the eye connection and the passion mixed into one, but I don't think I've ever orgasm'd the way I did that evening before. It just felt like we were two energy beings mixing our energies (No, this is not a body fluid metaphor. lol) and we were becoming one. My whole body was just surging like never before. I felt... complete.

Master and I spent a short time cuddling before we cleaned ourselves up and went back downstairs. I thought to myself last night... and even though it was sex, which is something I highly enjoy, it really feels like a switch has been turned on. It's not a longing for sex, but a longing to serve consistently and precise. Master has been working so hard with me lately on everything, and because of this I feel more devoted to Him, I could say. 

I have always wanted to please and serve Him, but after everything that has happened this past week, I more or less yearn to please and serve Him. I really feel as if I am evolving into this new woman...

~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do so love those times when I can feel myself evolving like that. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete