Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Much Needed Vacation

Master and I went to Hilton Head Island, SC this week. We left Saturday morning around 4 am and arrived around 2 pm. We hadn't been back to the beach in a little over two years, so this was a nice treat. The weather was perfect, the sky was blue. Everything just felt like paradise and I felt like I was back in my own little slice of heaven again. 


Master and I didn't waste much time. We immediately unpacked and headed out to dinner at the Big Bamboo. The food there is always amazing. As soon as we were done, we went grocery shopping and then it was time to hit the beach. I was expecting the water to be cold, but instead it was pretty warm and felt great. It was already late in the evening so we didn't stay out there long.


A lot of this week was spent outside in the nice weather and at the beach. Master took me out pretty far from shore and I got to find some sand dollars in the sand. It was a lot of fun. We also got to take the boogie boards out into the ocean to ride a few waves. We caught most of our waves during low tide, so one evening Master decided to try it during high tide, and me being the type to want to experience the fun with Master, decided to do it too. 


That was a mistake. The waves were crashing harder than ever, and I couldn't keep my balance. Every time I got back on my feet, it felt like I was getting knocked back down due to the waves. Eventually I got frustrated and got out of the water and let Master try to ride some waves on His own.


One afternoon, I want to say it was Sunday, Master and I took a nap together for a couple of hours. When we woke up, I was feeling extremely masochistic and pleaded Master to beat on my ass. Master went down stairs and brought back one of our hitting implements and had me lie flat on my stomach. Repeatedly, He started hitting hitting my bottom. It felt like He was hitting me harder with each swat and in no time at all it was starting to hurt. I tried wriggling free and moving away, but He held on tight and continued beating my ass for another few minutes. 


If it weren't for the fact we were both hungry, I'm sure it would have lasted longer, but it was just enough to get into into a head space and I was a happy little slave again. Sadly, that was the only time something kinky went on while we were there, but Master did get to use me a couple of times, so that made us both very happy.


We arrived back here last night shortly before 10pm and while it is nice to be back home, it's almost bitter sweet for the two of us. I really wish I had woken up to see the ocean waves crashing on the beach again. That's okay. We had a blast while we were there, and we created more amazing memories that will last us a life time. 


I hope we can go back there again some day. 


Tomorrow, Master has the day off work, so we may get into a little bit of kinky fun. He says He has a surprise for me, so I'm excited to see where this goes. Hopefully, I can also get that video for you all that I promised. 


Hope everyone has been having a great time.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment