Monday, July 2, 2012

Procrastination: Losing My Drive and Other Updates

I want to take the time to apologize to all of my readers and followers. Typically you all get a post from me once a week (sometimes multiple posts a week) and lately I've given you all nothing. I am not sure what has been going on with me, but I have just kind of lost a little bit of my drive to post regularly. It's not like I don't have many things to talk about, or that I don't want to keep anyone updated. I have just been kind of like "I should make an update soon..." *waits a couple of minutes* "Ehh.. maybe tomorrow." And so on. 


You all get the point.


In fact, things have been getting hectic over here lately. Not in a bad way, but I've just been busy. It seems like with each passing year I have more and more things going on and I have less time for the regular things in my life. So things like blogging get pushed to the back of my mind and life and literally takes a back seat. Hopefully not permanently. 


This past Friday a huge storm rolled through most of the east coast like a giant tidal wave and left the city I live in (and nearby cities) with quite the amount of destruction. A lot of homes have gone without power all weekend, and some homes are STILL out of power. Some places are estimated to have their power back no later than this Saturday. I'm praying for those families right now and I'm hoping that isn't true. 


I got lucky and had power at my house, but Master and His parents suffered until late yesterday evening. They still have family without electricity, and I do as well. So I have two families to worry about on this issue. It is said that every single day this week has a 40% chance of more thunder storms.


So there is that mess.


Classes have started back up and I think I'm going to like this set of classes.


Master and I got some bonding time done Friday afternoon, which was very nice. It's always nice to be close to Him and to feel His embrace. 


I have been thinking a lot about my life lately, what I want out of it, and what I want to accomplish, but that is for a later post that I hope to make either tonight or sometime this week.


Also, I will be graduating by the end of this year, so I am excited about that. In less than three months I will be doing my externship and I'm more than ready for it. Pretty excited, really.


I'll do my best to update more often, like I have in the past, and give you all more information on the things going on in my life. Sorry things have been so slow lately.


Also, one last thing before I end this post, Master and I actually made that video, but sadly the file size was too big and blogger didn't let me upload it. I don't have a program to edit it either, so now we have to do it all over again. lol Sorry!!! D=


~*~Anastassia~*~


No comments:

Post a Comment