Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Perhaps I Am Immune To Bruising?

Sunday evening Master and I were having a session in which He was beating me with our crop and cane. Taking turns and switching between them. He spent a good hour whacking me with the beating implements and nothing. Nothing except the hot feeling I get after a good beating on my ass. It was sore, for sure, but we both noticed that I have never once been bruised. Master has tried on several occasions, but to no avail. 

Maybe He isn't hitting hard enough? I'd like to say that would be so, but sometimes He really does hit me pretty hard. So hard I've cried a few times. So what is it? How is it that I can't bruise? For once, I'd love to be bruised for a couple of days after a nice impact session. Tips?

~*~Anastassia~*~ 

2 comments:

  1. http://tribes.tribe.net/0e001adb-8000-48de-801c-2069e36af2fa/thread/3f44586e-1a5d-414c-a731-b0bc025a5956

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that taking aspirin before can make you more prone to bruising. I don't know how much or how far ahead of time you have to do so. It might point you in the right direction to do more research. I hope that helps

    William

    ReplyDelete