Sunday, February 17, 2013

Degradation

WARNING: There may be some triggers in this for certain viewers. If you can not handle degradation, asphyxiation, or face smacking, this is not the post to read.

Last night I was left speechless for multiple reasons. Lately Master has been stepping up His "game" so to speak and has caught me off guard in ways I'd never dreamed of. It all started after the weekend when we had that fight. Ever since Master and I have been working harder at our relationship and He has definitely been pushing my limits. Especially on Valentines Day

Again, He was pushing me just a little bit further and the results... I really can't say. I'm still in a bit of shock and at a loss of words of how I feel. 

We were upstairs in His room and I was at His mercy once again. I was His loyal slave, eager to serve, and He was my Master, ready and willing to put me in my place. He stripped me of my clothes, and little did I know He was going to strip me of my dignity. With force, He shoved His cock down my throat and fucked my mouth till I was gagging and gasping for air. He then grabbed my throat and forced me on my back, pushing me into the bed. 

A strange look came across Masters eyes and He looked like He wanted to literally tear me apart. His eyes were beyond intense as He stared into mine and closed His hand around my throat, starving me of oxygen for only a few seconds. When He let go of me my body reacted on its own and I started coughing. His eyes gleamed with almost malice and once again He closed His hand around my throat, only this time He placed His other hand over my mouth and pinched my nose between His thumb and index finger. 

Panic had set in, but not the kind of panic where I thought I was in danger, the kind that I knew was turning me on and sure enough, Master reached down and slipped His fingers right in with ease. Like a hot knife on butter. Again, I was able to catch my breath and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. 

Master rubbed His hands on my cheek, then with no warning, gave my cheek a tap with His hand. It stung a little, but I was absolutely loving it. Again He smacked me a little harder repeatedly on both cheeks till they stung at the slightest touch. Master smiled at me

"Do you remember what I said I should do the other night?"

"No Sir?"

"When I said I would spit on you?"

"No... Please don't."

"I think I will." He grinned at me

"Master please no. Please don't do th-!"

Suddenly He did it. He spat on face, on my hot cheek. My mouth gaped open in shock and I stared at Him in disbelief. The only thing going through my head was that He actually did it as I just couldn't believe it. To add insult, He took His hand and smeared His spit all over my cheek, rubbing it in. My gag reflex kicked in at this point and I started gagging and choking on the very air I was breathing, bringing tears to my eyes.

He grabbed my face and moved my head so I was looking up at Him. He looked into my eyes as tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt completely helpless and thoughts escaped me. He spat on my far again and this time I could feel it rolling down my face. 

"This disgusts you, doesn't it?"

I couldn't really respond. My mind was going blank and all thoughts escaped me. Don't get me wrong, while it did disgust me, I loved it. I just never thought the day would come when He would do that, and I just lacked a reaction.

"I love seeing you cry, my slave."

And in that moment a thought did reach my mind. Deep inside I was craving Him to say something I've always wanted to hear Him say. I wanted to hear Him tell me that me crying wasn't enough. That He needed me to cry more, and once again I was caught by surprise as that wish was granted only seconds after I initially thought it. He spoke,

"You know what though? I want more of your tears. I want you to cry more for me." He squeezed my cheeks with His left hand. "Cry for me."

Though I was so relieved He said it, I just couldn't do it. I couldn't cry a single tear after that point. He watched me intently, looking for the slightest droplet, then let go of my face. 

"How disappointing.... Oh well. You've had your fun, I think it's my turn now."

He climbed down between my legs and I felt His cock pushing against my wet hole. Easily He slid into me and He used me. Fucking me with all of His strength and taking advantage of my body. Just how I loved it. I reveled in the moment as He used me and emptied His seed inside of me. I remember holding Him tightly, not wanting to let go of Him. Something about all of this... Something about the way He treated me made me want Him even more.

To anyone else, what had happened between us would seem abusive and horrible, but to us, we were free in those moments. I felt amazing in ways I have never felt before. I guess you could say I love the "abuse". I don't feel abused though. I felt like I was put in a head space that I haves longed for, and for that I felt privileged. 

Words can not describe how I truly felt or what really went through our heads. All I know is that I loved Him for how He made me feel, and it made me want to just lay at His feet. I felt completely submissive to Him for the rest of the evening, and that headspace is still with me here, 10:15 in the evening. Yesterday was nuts, but I wouldn't have want it any other way.

~*~ Anastassia~*~








10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful evening. Humiliation goes a long way in keeping me in that headspace too.

    Love that he was almost reading your mind and was able give you that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely amazing. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really thought long and hard about sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've found that when IM rough with Britt and really push her out of her comfort zone she has the same reaction. She gets really submissive and becomes very eager to please.

    If we go a long time without me asserting dominance, I just about can't control her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people really do react that way. You never know. I think it's amazing. Thanks for sharing your input. ^.^

      Delete
  4. This is why I love degradation play so much...^_^

    Awesome story, thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning to love it too. I knew I was interested in it, but I never thought I would give and get the reactions we gave each other. I'm glad you like it. <3

      Delete
  5. He is obviously giving you what you want and need and crave because you were so submissive the rest of the evening. Good luck on your journey in this lifestyle.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a huge lover of humiliation/degredation, i find it helps in letting me shred my inhibitions, its like i come alive the more im humiliated and degraded. I do understand how for some it can have negative effects but im happy that for us its something we both enjoy.

    Spitting i love to hate it, but when he forces my mouth open...yummy.

    I love how you write so descriptive and passionate.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It is definitely amazing and helps with inhibitions. Thank you for sharing and for your compliment!

      Delete