Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Update

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so quiet as of late. Life has been really crazy lately. So I'm just checking in and letting you all know what has changed in the last couple of weeks. Sadly I don't have a lot of kinky stories to share at the moment, but good things come to those who wait.

As of a week ago today, March 5th, I turned 22! So yay to being alive for another year. I was a bit disappointed and hurt at how many friends didn't seem to remember my birthday, but the important part is that my best friend, some family members, and Master remembered. So it is little things like that that makes life a bit better.

Work has been going well. I'm getting along nicely with my new coworkers and I feel pretty settled in now. I've been there for nearly two months now, so my orientation period is almost over. I'm very excited about that.

This upcoming Saturday I will be getting me a new pair of glasses, which I desperately need. I've been having migraines something horrible because of my somewhat bad eye sight. So it will be a relief when I finally get them. It's going to be a little over $200 out of my pocket, but it will be worth it.

I also recently started the Mediterranean Diet and I've already started seeing results. I've lost ten pounds in the last two weeks, so that is pretty exciting for someone like me who struggles with their weight every single day. I just hope this one does the trick and I can actually reach my goal.

I'm sorry this post is on the boring side, but I just wanted to let yu know I'm still alive and well. Hopefully this weekend ill have something a little more interesting to post within a kinky nature. So we shall see where that goes.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

~*~Anastassia~*~

1 comment: