Tuesday, May 7, 2013

An After Work Treat

Today has been one long and busy day at work. It dragged on and by the time I got out of there I was in a sour mood and ready to confine myself in solitude. Though as much as I'd like to do that, it would be nearly impossible, especially if I wanted to be near Master. 

Master brought me to His place and we ate a light dinner together and watched the evening news. We talked about random things and decided it would be nice to have some kinky fun this evening. Master brainstormed a bit while I laid down on the bed and relaxed. 

"What would you like to do?"

"Sir, there is a really good reason why I want you to take control. You decide what happens."

A grin formed on Masters lips, "Do you have your head phones?"

"Yes, Sir. They are in my purse. Why?"

He reached over and tossed my purse at me. I started digging through it and eventually got it untangled from the pens and my work badge that share the same slot. Master ordered me to plug my ears up with my ear buds and to start listening to music on my phone. He also handed me a blind fold.

"Put this on, and you might want to take off your pants."

For some reason I didn't think to put my phone down, so I struggled to pull my pants down, so Master reached over the bed and pulled them off my hips and over my thighs, bringing them past my ankles and tossing them to the floor. I don't wear panties anymore, so that made undressing me fairly easy.

He had me get on all fours and rest my head on a pillow near the foot of the bed. He gently, but firmly, pressed his hand against the middle of my back so that my torso was against the bed and my ass was high in the air. Easy access for Him. I finally found a song I wanted to listen to, clicked play and let Master take over. 

Softly, His finger tips trailed down my spine and over my bare bottom. His light touches sending shivers through me. My skin tingled at his touch as He caressed near my clean shaven cunt. He would get close, but never actually touch me between my legs. I felt a smack against my right cheek. Was it one of our crops? I couldn't quite tell. I felt another stinging blow on my other cheek. 

Definitely the crop. He would tap a few times then switch to the other cheek, but Master caught me off guard when He hit me with the crop directly on my cunt and against my clit. I lurched forward and a loud gasp escaped my lips. I'm sure of it. All I could hear was Florence + The Machine playing in my ears while my body grew rigid from that last blow.

I did my best to relax back, but Master continued beating my ass, alternating between my two ripened cheeks. Eventually I felt heat radiating off of my bottom, and I knew they were turning red. Master grasped a large handful of my hair on the back of my head and yanked me up onto my knees. He kissed my lips and then buried my face back into the pillow below me. 

Master went back to beating my ass with the crop, but in the middle somewhere He switched to our cane and gave me quite a few nasty swats with it. There was something about not being able to hear Him coming at me that made it hurt ten times worse, but I reveled in the pain I was receiving. Occasionally Master would change the songs for me, but He stopped on one song and it almost made me cringe. It was a song that I would never want to have a moment like this with it playing, but He forced me to listen to Dean Martin's Ain't That A Kick In The Head (a song I'd love on any other day and any other moment). 

As soon as He clicked pay He pushed my head hard into the pillow and went to town spanking my ass with His bare hand. I struggled against Him, trying to move and squirm away. I protested the song, all the while laughing as the sheer silliness of it all. Eventually I gave in and it was oddly arousing hearing that particular song while Master punished my bottom with His bare hand. It felt... kinky... in it's own little way. So I smiled and really enjoyed the spankings I received. Master even took the time to spank my cunt as well, making it swell up. I could feel my nether lips pulsating from the abuse it had received.

Master flicked His finger against my clit, toying with it and making me squirm beneath Him. He slipped a finger deep inside of me with ease, as I was wet with all the excitement going on. His finger was in me for only a mere second before He moved His hand away from me completely. For a few seconds there was nothing. No touching, and it seemed like no movement in the room.

Suddenly I felt hands touching my head and grasping my hair. Master was pulling me forward towards Him, till I felt the tip of His cock against my lips. I welcomed His cock into my mouth and took all of Him in. HE was all the way in the back of my throat and I resisted the urge to gag, though my reflex was making that very difficult. He pulled His cock partially out of my mouth and slid it all the way back in again.

I did what comes naturally to me and starting pleasing Master with my mouth to the best of my abilities. I sucked and licked at His cock and teased His shaft. He didn't let me praise His cock for too long before He was having me turn around. A part of me was confused as to why this was happening, but it didn't take long for my question to be answered. The tip of His cock was pressed against my wet hole, and my body begged for Him to enter. Slowly, He entered me from behind and pushed Himself deep into me.

I buried my face in the bed, breathing deeply as I felt him fill me up. I had never imagined that I would be so aroused by Him spanking me while listening to seemingly inappropriate music, but it worked and I loved every moment of it. 

Sadly the story here takes a lame turn of events, as we had to stop right in the middle because I became nauseated out of nowhere, but what little fun we did have was great and I highly enjoyed it. I hope we get to continue this some other time this week. I've ended up laying in bed most of this evening with a stupid tummy ache. I've started feeling better recently, though, so maybe we can have more fun soon. I'll let you all know if anything else happens. 

Sorry for the lame ending. I promise I'll have more interesting and exciting stories to share in the near future. 

~*~Anastassia~*~

7 comments:

  1. Despite the tummy ache this was very exciting to read. Real life things happen at the most inopportune times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my tummy ache didn't take too much away from this. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. This was a very good time as you told it, lame ending or not. I have noted that I get nauseated after too much deep throating of late. It probably isn't that, but that has been my observation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Yeah, I had ate right before all that excitement, so that was probably it.

      Delete
  3. "Sir, there is a really good reason why I want you to take control. You decide what happens."

    THIS!

    Also, that Florence and the Machine song is wonderful - I'm adding it to my playlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha glad you enjoyed it! Also that song is amazing. I'm in love with it. Glad you like it too! ^.^

      Delete
  4. Why do you not wear panties for now?

    ReplyDelete