Sunday, June 30, 2013

Diary of an Owned Slave.com

Here it is folks! From here on out I have my own site now and if you wish to continue following me I can be found here at Diary of an Owned Slave.com

More changes will be coming to this new blog, and for those of you who have been following me for a couple years now will notice I have less posts on here than this one. That is because I have weeded through the posts that were not relevant to my lifestyle with Master. This new site will be based solely on our dynamic and our experiences as a couple and with our friends. I'm working on keeping out any clutter.

Right now it is up and running. There are still adjustments going to be made on this, as it is still under construction, but all of the important posts are still there and you should still be able to access them there.

I hope to see all of my awesome followers over there. Thank you to everyone who has been with me and thank you for joining to the new followers.

Hope to see all of you there and I hope to gain more friends!

~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment