Sunday, May 15, 2011

Much Needed Attention

Yesterday was my typical work day. I got up really early, took my shower, got ready for work and braced myself for the massive amounts of rude people to come my way. I had already been stressing out because the previous morning I awoke around 6:30 am and came to found out I was having vaginal bleeding. I had only been off my period for a week.


Having the feeling something was wrong, Master made His way over and took me to the gyn/ob office. It took a little over an hour for me to get in and out of there, but during the process of having a vaginal ultrasound, I came to find out a few new things about myself. For example, I now know my uterus sits slightly to the left and back. I never knew that! 


The next thing I learned? I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). 


Now what that means is my ovaries are lined with little cysts. I knew for a few years that I've had cysts before, as I've had a few pop (which were VERY painful) and my original gyn/ob doctor had noticed that the first time I ever had a pelvic exam. We thought it was due to stress and thought nothing of it. She just asked that I tried to lower my stress levels and that I should be okay.


I was glad that we finally figured out the cause of all these unnecessary things happening to me, like random cramping/bloating while off my period, spotting, (even though I have been on birth control for nearly 4 years) and the horrible weight gain after working really hard to lose weight. It all made sense now. The worst part about it all? It makes me even more susceptible of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, which runs in my family. I'm not too worried about that though, as I have started eating healthier and exercising more. If I keep it up, I might just be able to beat it.


Anyways, back to the main story. Work was no less stressful than usual. I had my customers be nice, some were rude, some talked on the phone and pretty much ignored me, some demanded shit, and some shared their life's stories. None of them, however, topped the second to last lady I checked out for the day. 


As soon as I spotted her, I immediately began praying that she wouldn't come through my line. She was old, fat, and had two other ladies with her. One old, and one kind of middle aged. They had 4 buggies with them packed full of nothing but clothing. It was a night mare waiting to happen.


Now, what made this customer more unusual than most was not the fact that she had so much shit, it was her unnecessary nit-picking. She wanted this stuff in this bag, and that stuff in that bag. Two times she had me hang nothing but shirts and place garment bags over them. We're not talking about 3 or 4 shirts either. Try borderline 20 shirts in both bags. FUCKING STOP! She snatched a few things from my hands and was like "No, lets put this in this other bag." that was already stuffed full to the brim! God dammit!


When I was finally done checking her out (which took about 20 some minutes), she had a little over $1500 worth of stuff! Even with her 30% off coupon, she was still spending well over $1000. I wanted.. to pull my hair out... Seriously, these people come out of the woodworks!!!! 


After her, I was ready to leave. I didn't care that I had 10 minutes before I could clock out. I wanted out, now, but of course that wasn't about to happen. I had one last customer of the evening and she just HAD to be a bitch. Her and her fucking 20% coupon. I had to void out her transaction twice because she wanted to add more shit to her list so she could get that fucking $10 in Kohl's cash for spending over $50 in the store. That sounds so counter productive. You spend more money to get something that is more than half less of an amount in a coupon? Just... The thought makes my head go numb.


By the time I left I was livid. A customer I had about 2 hours before that saw that I was stressed out and told me that I needed to go home after work and treat myself to a nice hot bubble bath and just relax for the evening. He was an older man, but he was very nice, and very right. So I did just that, except I improvised and added Master to the picture.


He drew a hot bath and filled the water with bubbles made by the jets in the tub. It was awesome. We climbed in there together and He just held me for the longest time while we soaked in the tub and played with the bubbles. It was like we were kids again. Making bubble beards, blowing suds all over the place and me dipping my head under the water and getting suds all over my hair. It was so fun and relaxing. 


After an hour or so of soaking in the tub, Master got out, dried Himself off and told me I could help myself to a shower, in which I cleaned myself up and took care of every little detail of my body. Something told me it was going to be a good idea, and it sure was.


After drying off, we headed downstairs to just lounge on the couch for a bit. My feet were still hurting, and Master decided to continue pampering me for the evening. He rubbed my feet and cared for them in the most gentle manner He has ever done. It was really sweet and just awesome to have someone do this for me. 


What happened next was something I was not expecting. He started kissing my feet. This.. has never happened to me before and it definitely took me by surprise. The way Master put it was if He could kiss every other part of me, He didn't see why He couldn't kiss my feet. It was skin, just like the rest of me, and it was clean. 


I didn't quite know what to think of this, as the sensations my body was receiving were just off the charts. I didn't know whether to feel aroused, relaxed, calm, happy, or confused. So my body just felt all of those at once. Honestly, it was a nice feeling. I actually enjoyed it, which was new to me as I am one to not really like feet. All I knew is that I wanted to repay Him for all the wonderful things He had been doing for me that evening, and I was determined to make Him feel amazing.


After I massaged His feet as well, I crawled over top of Him and began kissing His lips and every inch of His body. I worked my way down his neck, across His collarbone and shoulders, down his arms and stomach, made my way down His legs and ankles, and that is when things got a little.. interesting. 


I smiled up at Him and He grinned back, stating that I grabbed His attention. I hesitated at first, but decided it would be best for Him, and myself to push myself on this boundary I've had all of my life. I faced my disliking of feet and began kissing Master's feet tenderly. I worked my lips over His ankles, over the top of His feet to His toes, and I even decided to lick His feet as well. Surprisingly, He tasted.. delicious. He was clean, He smelled good and it was just another part of Master that I finally got to savor. 


It was so weird, it was strange, and it was very, sensual. In no time I had relaxed Master, and even aroused Him with little to no effort. I couldn't help myself any longer and began sucking His cock, eagerly. 


In no time He returned the favor (minus the cock sucking of course. Haha) and we were making love on the couch. He took me upstairs where we continued our passionate exchanges and had each other coming with one another in a powerful moment of love, passion, and sexual aggression combined. It was one of the most intense and beautiful moments of my life, and I enjoyed every second of it. 


Last night.. something happened that not only needed to happen, but even though I never though it could happen, I feel just that much more closer to Him than I did before. I love Master with all of my being, and soul, but somehow I gained even more respect and love for Him in just those few hours. It was amazing, and definitely a much needed scenario.


~*~Kitty~*~

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun ^_^

    I'm glad you guys were able to have some nice alone time and relax...you definitely deserve it ^_^

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's been a long time since we could just relax and not worry about a time limit in doing what relaxes us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I like it and I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm well... Thank you? I think.... The way I see it is if I like a blog enough to read it, I'll follow it. I'm not going to follow yours just so you can follow mine. It seems.. a bit counter productive to me as I am writing things out for my friends to read and for the people who care about me. I don't care about the whole "I'll follow you if you follow me" thing.

    So... I don't really know how else to respond to that. Haha. I'm not trying to be a bitch. It's jsut how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete