Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Improvement

So, it has been a while since I have made a legit post about how the relationship between Master and I is going.


Things are going great! There has been a vast improvement between the two of us, and there have been less confusion and arguing going on in our lives. Ever since Master got rid of the rules He didn't care about, and has been focusing on the ones that truly do effect Him and that He really cares for, things have been MUCH easier. He's able to remember the rules and making punishments far easier (Not that he needs to remember punishment, because I've been trying really hard to be as good as possible), and I have been able to obey easier and I feel as if this is coming more naturally to us, and that nothing is like doing a big "chore" or anything. 


It just feels right. Everything feels right. 


Master has actually been highly impressed with something that I've started doing, and honestly, I never realized I was doing this myself, either. Whenever I see there is something that needs to be done, not only do I not ask about it, but I just do it. For example, a few days ago, I saw the water pitcher was getting low on water. I had no intentions of drinking water, as I had tea, but something told me to fill it up anyways. I did so, and Master thanked me for it, despite He never asked me to do it. He said that by me doing little things like that, it made His day easier and He had less things to worry about.


Talk about being grateful for the little things! =D


I never realized, until that night, that the littlest of things that I do, whether to do it, or just to do it for Him, really does affect Him in more ways than one. It makes me feel really happy that my self-less acts help Him out so much and that He appreciates each and every single one of them. 


That is basically the gist of everything going on though. We've improved a lot, and even some of my friends have seen it. We've always been happy with one another but they say we seem even more happy to be around each other, and we look like that even if something bad is going down, we're still happy to be right there next to one another. =) That warms my heart so much.


Master says He has something in store for me later today. I'm excited!!! X3


I hope everything is going well with everyone else!


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment