Thursday, March 8, 2012

Operation: Make Kony Famous

Originally, this post was going to be about me turning 21, and catching up all of my readers on what has been going on in my life lately, but something came up that I found far more interesting and important than my life. What I am about to show my readers may or may not be surprising, and you all may or may not already know about all of this. I feel it is my duty to bring more awareness to those around me, to show them the big picture. All I ask is that you, my readers, take a little extra time out of your day to watch this video, and pay attention to its message. 






As a single person, I can not make a difference, but if we were to all become one large group, to become part of something bigger, we can all make a difference together. All I ask is that you listen to all of the messages this video sends, and to pay close attention to what this short film is trying to teach us. Then, the last thing I ask of you, my readers, is to act. Even if it's just spreading the word to your friends, or your family. Please... act.






Help stop this tyrant from hurting more children, and destroying more lives than he already has. This has gone on long enough, and it's time for all of us in the world to make a stand and to start making a difference. Remember.. "United, we stand." So please, take a stand, help make a difference, and lend a helping hand in this time of need. This is not a joke, this is not spam. This is a message that the world needs to see and hear. The time is now. Spread the word, and make Kony famous in order to help catch and stop Him. 


Even do something as simple as sharing this story on your own blogs. Together, we can make a difference.


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. I applaud your efforts to bring light into the dark shadows. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm really trying to make an effort.

    ReplyDelete