Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Anticipation

Lately, things have been everything BUT kinky and sexy. I've been down and out and feeling highly insecure about myself, and in the midst of all of this, I feel like I have somehow grown a little more. It's been rough.


Friday, this week, should change everything around if all goes accordingly. I get out of classes REALLY early that day, and Master has every Friday off, so we're really hoping to get some intimate time in. We haven't had sex in a little over a month now, and while to some people that may be no big deal, to us it's a HUGE deal. What can I say? I love sex, and so does Master. Haha Plus it's not just sex to us. It's very intimate and spiritual and emotional. Hard to explain, but there is a deep connection there that I've only ever felt with Him. 


From what I can tell there is promise of a scene of sorts, and I have a feeling it's going to be VERY blog worthy. Plus, I still need to upload a photo or two of the new toy we got thanks to a friend, and a new toy we may be getting tomorrow as well. (You all know how much I love sharing photo's of new toys! ;D Hopefully you like seeing them!)


So I'm on the edge of my seat here. I'm excited about this and I know it's something we both really need right now. The stress has not only been taking a toll on me, but it has on Master too. So crossing my fingers and what-not!! 


I'm ready to get back into the swing of things!


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment