Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Funny Story

Just a little bit ago, Master and I decided to head to a little store called Southern States. We had heard from Panda and Angel that buying crops and such were really cheap, so we wanted to check it out. We hopped into the car and headed there. I was feeling really excited because we were getting a new toy for us and I knew we were just a step closer to having a fun scene for tomorrow.


When we pulled up, I was already starting my infamous nervous laughter. I gave myself a little pep talk to calm myself down before we were to leave the car and go into the store.


I'm drawing with MS Paint. DON'T JUDGE ME! <3


I finally calmed myself down and we got out of the car and went inside. At first, everything was cool. We stopped and looked at some seeds, Master picked out a sunflower seed packet, and then when headed towards the back where they kept the horse supplies. On the way back there, I noticed some hot pink vet wrap, and I couldn't resist. I love hot pink stuff, so I snatched it off the shelf and started giving master the big eyes look.


















So I held on to the vet wrap and we headed over to where the crops were, and that is when I started to get really nervous. I don't know why, but I started giggling really bad. We picked out a neon yellow crop (I'll have a picture of it tomorrow) and decided to head to the right side of the store where we found a really big ax for cutting wood. Now.. I don't know what quite got into me here, but I decided it was time to make a joke... 


Unbeknownst to me, there was an old lady standing behind me when I jokingly whispered this to Master, and I guess it was loud enough for her to hear, because Master mentioned in the car. 


I'm guessing the look on her face went a little something like this.


Not my picture or doing. I just couldn't make one better than this. XD



You know.. minus the computer.

Needless to say, Master sent me to the car while He purchased our items, and as soon as He got in, He told me about the old lady, and I quote "She looked at me as if I was the devil himself!" 

I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing. We talked about it on the car ride home, and I laughed until I started to cry. It was definitely a funny story I thought I could share with you all. 

Also.. for those of you who do not get the "For the horse" thing, there is an episode of Kink in which one of the guys goes into a horse supply shop and he is picking out stuff for Pony Play. While trying out stuff on his arm and looking at stuff he says things like "This wouldn't hurt too bad.. you know.. for the... horse.." and Master and I were in a horse and garden supply shop. So~ yeah. XD

I hope this little tid bit was funny for you all and I hope you all didn't mind the lack of MS Paint skills I have. XD 

I will update either tomorrow evening or sometime Saturday on the fun we get into tomorrow afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great time!

~*~Anastassia~*~

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love your artistic skills, and giggled until my butch gave me her patented "what the fuck" look.
    <3
    ~ Sai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thank you! Glad I could make you laugh!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete