Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Crazy, Busy, Hectic Weekend....

This weekend did not go ANYTHING like planned. In fact, I have to agree with Master that this has been the busiest we have been for a long time, and it has literally stretched out from Friday afternoon till today, and I'm STILL not done with everything. 


Friday was spent helping some friends move a couple blocks down the street and that literally took us eight hours to do it all, but we got it done in one day. Thankful for that. Not to mention it was in the 90's here, so all of us helping with the move were sweating and our clothes were drenched. It was nasty.


Luckily, before we helped our friends we got to have a scene with the new crop and horse hair grass flogger a friend made for us. I know I promised pictures, but I had to delete them because family wanted to see some photos I had been taking, and they could NOT see those. So~ We'll have to do a re-do. (And if you're wondering "Why didn't you just put them on the computer first?"; it's because I was no where near a computer most of the weekend).


Saturday was supposed to be a relaxing day, and I was supposed to catch up on some of my load of homework, but we spent half of the afternoon at a friends house helping her with yard work (not that we minded it) so once again we took showers for nothing because it was also hot that day, and we were really sweaty by the time we got done. 


After that we cleaned up a bit and went to see Chernobyl Diaries, which absolutely sucked and we both wished we had left soon enough to get our money back. Seriously, no one waste their money on seeing this "movie". Radioactive cheesy zombies. Nuff said. Every damn horror movie cliche was in there as well. It was horrible. 


Once the movie was over, I was hoping to relax for the rest of the evening, I was kind of getting sick of running up and down stairs and being active all day long, but instead we had to go to a family get together because one of Masters' cousins got married and was moving to another state this very weekend. So it was a "Welcome to married life/Good-bye party" thingy. I wasn't really feeling it, but I am going to miss her and the kids, so I agreed to tag along. 


I asked in advance if we could just stay an hour because I really wasn't feeling social and just wanted to sleep. He said yes, but of course His mom was there and we were conned into stay for over two hours. 


Normally this wouldn't have been a problem, but I was promised to leave after an hour, and to top it off there were LOTS of people there I didn't know, mainly because they were family of the brides husband. Some of which were looming over me and standing REALLY close to me, which made me highly uncomfortable.


I have a personal bubble that is rather large and when it is invaded (purposefully or not) I get agitated and nervous very easily. So even though this man was right behind me (and I could have touched him with my back if I leaned back only a couple of inches) and wasn't even talking to me or really paying any mind to me, I was about ready to get up and leave in a very quick fashion. I typically hate strangers, and I hate them even more when they stand so freaking close to me.


So Saturday was scratched up to being busy all day that day too. Kay, so maybe Sunday would be a little better?


Nope.


Turns out the family was celebrating my great grandma's 84th birthday (which is fine with me. I love and miss her), so my aunt wanted help with setting up and we had to be there by 2:30pm to help out. So Sunday was spent running around all afternoon. 


Master and I ended up having an argument in the middle of WalMart while on a potato salad pick up run, but I don't think anyone heard us. So there's that. I honestly think it has a lot to do with us both being exhausted from all the running around and workload we took on this weekend. Plus, I guess I was feeling extra bitchy, though that's not a great excuse. 


It was great seeing my family though, and my grandma gave me a stethoscope for my classes and upcoming career in the medical field. So that is $20 that I won't have to spend. I'm thankful because I'm broke. Work hasn't been giving me hardly any hours at all, but I won't get into it.


We ended up getting home sometime after 6 in the evening, and once I hit Masters' bed, I was pretty much out for a couple of hours.


Yesterday I finally got to actually work on my homework, but I finally got sick of how messy my room has been lately, so after about 2 1/2 hours of homework done, Master and I started cleaning my room. We cleaned for about 4 hours and we're STILL not done. At least I can see that I have a desk, and I can actually use my desk for more than just a computer. I can actually do school work on my desk. It's nice.


Today, I have been doing laundry and finished most of my homework, but I still have more of each to complete and it's already 6pm here. I still have to wash the dishes, and go to the store and buy an outfit for my interview (It's a final for my Business Communications class. Not a real interview) gotta study for two exams I have tomorrow, and I still have a business letter to write that is due Friday. 


I am ready to scream. 


To top it off, Finals are next week. So this week and up until next Wednesday will be filled with testing, workloads, and studying. 


I am way ready for this three week vacation I'll have from classes. I have never felt so mentally drained in all my life. X_x


Here is hoping this next week goes by fast. 


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment