Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Inspection

Today is inspection day. It is supposed to be once a week and was going to take place this past weekend, but due to me being sick, that had to take a back seat till today when we finally had some private time. I had never gone through inspection before now, so really, this is a whole new experience for me.

As soon as Master got home from class, we got something small to snack on and up the stairs we went. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up after stripping myself of all of my clothes. Suddenly, I felt completely nervous and self-conscious. It's not like Master has seen my naked body a million times by now, so I really don't know why I felt so nervous, but I did.

I walked into the hallway, holding myself with my arms and starring anywhere but at Master. It's almost disgraceful of me to do this, and I realize this now. I planted my torso flat against the wall in my Wall Receiving Position and readied myself for inspection. 

Masters hands gently glided along my body, and typically this would have relaxed me instantly, but I stayed rigid in my form against the wall and let Him do what He wanted to me. At one point, I felt Masters fingers slip past the lips of my cunt, touching me, and spread me open for Him to see. His hands moved back over my ass and He took the time to spread my ass cheeks to look at me there too. For some reason, this made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, but I remained silent. I am His slave, His property, and He has every right to check me out and make sure I am up to His standards. 

He then ordered me into my Wall Respecting Position, so that He could see all of the front of me and inspect the front of my body, including my breasts and nipples. Again, His hands ran smoothly over my body. Starting at my breasts, down my stomach, past my legs to my feet.

Before I knew it, it was over almost as soon as we got started. Once Master was finished with me, I permitted my clothes again, and I was thankful. I'm not used to being on display like that for anyone, and that is exactly what it felt like: like I was on display for Master. Truly, I was.

I'm not sure what has gotten into me today, or why my nerves were as bad as they were, but I need to overcome my poor body image. Master loves me the way I am, and I should respect that. It shouldn't be my place to judge my body so poorly if Master loves it. Masters opinion should matter most. He knows what is best for me.

I just hope I can work on myself some more. I need to be comfortable for Master, not tense and nervous. That isn't the point of inspection; the point is to make sure I am clean and presentable for Master, and I need to be proud when I come out 100% in Masters eyes. Which luckily, I did this time. Master was pleased with my body, and that is what is most important.

~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. I've been there before, that feeling of awkwardness, it goes away with time.

    ReplyDelete