Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sick Again

I really don't know what happened this time around... I was feeling great yesterday all morning, then around 1:30 p.m. I started feeling nauseated out of nowhere. At first, I thought nothing of it. It was really hot outside and the sun was beating down on my stomach, and usually that makes me feel a little queasy, but it gradually got worse throughout the day and night. 

All day long I kept feeling like I was on the verge of throwing up, and every time I got that feeling my stomach would clench really hard and hurt. I tried everything I could think of to help my stomach. I took Tums, I took Pepto Bismol, I ate a slice of bread, I even ate crackers. Nothing. In fact, eating seemed to make it worse.

Needless to say I was miserable. I finally felt okay to go back home and when I got there, I was lucky to find the medication prescribed to me from when I was in the hospital back in April. Even better, they won't be expired till April of 2013. The medicine I was prescribed also causes drowsiness, so I was able to finally sleep. I did wake up a couple of times in the middle of the night, but when I woke up around 1:30 a.m. I noticed I was no longer feeling sick to my stomach, just exhausted.

Today I have been a lot better, but not 100% normal. I did feel some slight nausea at one point this morning, but I've been able to eat some, and I even ate some vegetable soup a little bit ago and my stomach doesn't seem to be rejecting it, so I think that is a good sign. Despite that, I've pretty much slept all day, trying to recuperate. 

I'm a little down because yesterday, Master and I were supposed to watch more Training of O and we had a lot of fun kinky stuff planned for this weekend, but I'm still feeling a little cruddy and there isn't much I can do when I feel like this. Maybe something will happen tomorrow if I'm feeling a lot better.

I just hate being sick. I don't take well to being sick, but the most struggling part of being sick is not being able to serve Master the way He needs and wants me too. I know He understands and He doesn't mind, but it really does bother me. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow and we can finally do some stuff tomorrow that will definitely be blog worthy. 

~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment