Friday, January 11, 2013

Great News, Everybody!!

So as you all know, I recently graduated and I now have the credentials MA after my name standing for Medical Assistant. This past week has been tiring, stressful and all out drove me nuts. I felt myself slipping into a depressed state for a day there and kept my head up, but barely. I had sent in an application to the place where I did my externship, even called a few times, and hadn't heard a single thing.

It's fair to say I was losing hope. That is till this morning. As I was standing in Master's kitchen making bacon and waffles for breakfast, I received a phone call from a number I didn't really recognize. (I should have though since I called this number). It was the woman from HR and she called to see if I was still interested in a job there!!!

So of course I said "yes" in a rather excited voice! So after a long and time slowing two weeks, I finally got a call from them and I have my interview on Monday!! ^.^

Needless to say I am ecstatic about this and I think this is an amazing start to my weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll let you all know whether or not I get the job. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!

Love you guys!

~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments: