Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Think I've Just About Had It!!! >=/

First and foremost, it takes a lot to piss me off these days, but Friday was just one of those days where people hit my nerves all the wrong way.


Let me start off by saying that I really do not like being touched by people I am unfamiliar with. If a friend or family member touches me that is okay, but if someone I really do not know, do not like, or do not perceive as a friend touches me, that is grounds for me to become a little unhappy with said person. This happened and it was a little more than rude of how the person reacted. At least in my opinion.


A friend of mine was visiting me after our first class Friday morning, and put his hands on my shoulders. His hand kind of bumped against my collar, which he then proceeded to ask me about it, and kind of poke fun at me saying that it looked like a dog collar. Really? I've never seen a dog wear what I wear... 


Anyways! There was another lady in the class, one who I really do not like, and she just kind of walks over to me and starts touching the collar on my neck. It also happened that she was actually touching my neck as well and didn't even realize it. I moved away from her in a rather quick manner and simply stated "Please do not touch me." 


She then replied in a defensive tone, "Well, I wasn't touching you, I was touching that thing around your neck."


"Regardless, do not touch me." I replied in a more stern tone.


She then had the audacity to kind of scoff at me like I had just hit her upside the head with a freaking text book or something. 


"Okay. Jeeze!"


Okay.. first off. No. That pissed me off. It's one thing to touch me when you did not ask, nor got permission from me, but it's another thing to act like I'm the one who did something wrong. Nothing pisses me off more than when someone acts like they are the victim to a crime they committed. 


I pretty much ignored her and let her leave, but I spent the rest of my day a little bit irritated with it. See.. when I say I do not like being touched by strangers and unfamiliar people, that is a mere understatement. I LOATHE people touching me. Nothing gets under my skin more than when people are touching, poking, and grabbing at me. I almost feel the strong desire to wear a sign on my damn forehead on Monday that reads "Look, but DON'T TOUCH!" on it just to get a point across.... And to be a bitch.


What goes through people's heads thinking they can just randomly touch people at their whim? I mean really?! I'm not touching her all the time. In fact, I've NEVER laid a finger upon that woman. For Christs' sake! There is no reason for her to get her granny panties all in a bunch over something that should be common sense. Though common sense is not all that common, and differs from person to person, but that doesn't even matter! 


DON'T TOUCH ME!! >=/ Don't give me attitude about it either. 


To make matters worse, Moose attacked Master's mom again the other day, and a bunch of shit went down. His dad threatened to put the dog down again, but of course it's not going to fucking happen. I hate that dog so much... For those of my readers who may be new or left in the dark about Moose, here is a reference to the incident that pretty much started this hate/hate relationship I have with this animal, and ONLY this animal.


So yeah.. fun stuff.


I already warned Master yesterday that if that dog bites me or Him one more time, it will be the last time he bites anyone because I will be calling animal control immediately to have them come out and put the dog down themselves. I really do not care if His parents hate me for life after that either. I'm sick of always being worried about whether I'm going to get bit or not, and I'm sick and tired of seeing everyone miserable over this dog except for Master's mother. She is the ONLY damn reason that dog is still around. No one else in that house likes that dog. Master's dad puts up a front, but when his wife is not around, you can tell he really does not like the dog. Master and I, however, have made it very clear that not only do we NOT like the dog, but we are not in any shape or form comfortable with that dog around us. Master actually blocks the dog off so he can't even get close to me.


I'm just sick of this crap....


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I would have lost it after the touching incident...It doesn't bother me the way it does you, but a) it's rude, and b) touching/poking at my collar and calling it a "thing" or a dog collar is just so disrespectful! People suck sometimes...>_<

    I'm sorry the Moose stuff is still going on, too...

    I hope things start getting better soon *lots of hugs* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it. My friend was making a joke, though, and I'm used to that sort of thing, so it doesn't phase me nearly as much. Heck, my mom used to poke fun at me when I actually WORE makeshift dog collars and asked me if I thought I was a puppy or something. So.. doesn't phase me.

    The touching? Hell no. Glad to know I'm not the only one that gets bothered by that at times either. lol

    I am too. I'm about ready to snap any second over this damn dog that should have been put down months ago.

    I hope so too.. Thanks. *hugs back*

    ReplyDelete