Wednesday, February 1, 2012

30 Day BDSM Challenge: Day 2

List off Your Kinks


First off, I have many kinks, most of which I have probably talked about at some point or another. I don't know if most or some of you know this, but I identify myself as a kitty girl. So pet play is an automatic. (Actually, I haven't been able to do this in a while, and I'm hoping to change that in the near future). If you want me to be specific, I've always seen myself as a rag-doll/ragamuffin type kitty. The silver fur with black tipped ears and black paws and the ice blue eyes. So.. that's for some visual effect there.


I also love all things fire. Fire play was something I had always want to try, and thanks to Panda and Angel, I actually got to try it not too long ago, and I'm pretty addicted to it. Wax play is something else I happen to enjoy, especially if I'm in a masochistic type of mood.


I also love to be tied up in rope from time to time.


Honestly, my list could go on and on, but I'll just make a list for you all and leave it at that. I'm really not in a great mood today and I kind of just want to sleep. 


Anyways~


Kinks:


Fire play
Wax play
Pet play
Spankings/Beatings
Needle play
Cock worship
Energy play
Blood play
Vampirism
Nipple torture (I own a few nipple clamps for this reason)
Orgasm control/denial (also including forced orgasm)
Gags
Asphyxiation


Just to name a few. I could be typing up the whole list for about an hour (give or take a few minutes) before I'd be done. 


Some kinks I would like to try:


Water bondage
Electrotorture
Voyeurism


And~ I'm sure there a few others but I can't seem to think of them right now. Hope you all enjoyed this entry. Sorry it's so boring and not as super details as I was originally planning on making it. Maybe when I'm in a better mood, I'll come by and edit it and make it more fascinating. 


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. This 30 day challenge thing is pretty cool! i don't often run out of things to talk about, but i might save it for when i do!

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience

    aisha

    ReplyDelete