Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30-Day BDSM Challenge: Day 1

Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.


First off, I define myself as a slave, but for this particular question, I will go with submissive. As for what parts of BDSM that interest me, a lot of it does. Currently I am living an M/s lifestyle with my Master, but I do find other lifestyles within BDSM very interesting. I will admit not every lifestyle is for everyone. For example, some people find that the DD/lg (Daddy Dom/ little girl) lifestyle works best for them, but that would never work out for me or my Master. However, I do enjoy talking to people who live lifestyles like this and learning new things. ^.^


To me, being submissive means submitting oneself to a Master/Dominant. It means finding fulfillment in submitting to one's partner and serving them because it is was makes them happy. I serve my Master because I am a lot happier this way, plus seeing Him happy is also another huge plus for me, and we both benefit from it. I make His life easier, and I also reap rewards by seeing Him happy, and sometimes I actually DO get rewarded, depending on what I do. 


Again, this is my personal feelings towards being submissive to my Master. Some people may feel similar and others may not feel this way at all. That is just the purpose of submission with my relationship.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment