Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some Questions/Praise To My Readers

I know I talk a LOT about myself and my life, but I'm started to feel a little selfish. I realized I never really stopped to ask what you, my readers, would like to know from me.


So what would you all like to know or see me talk about?


Are there things you want me to blog less about?


What do you feel I should change to possibly make this blog a little more fun, intersting and enjoyable?


Should I not change anything at all?


Give me some reviews and tell me what you all think. While I do love talking about random things, and post stuff as I feel like it, I also want to appeal more to my readers, and I happen to want to know what they like to see the most about my blog, and what things they would like to see/not see more of. 


So please, feel free to comment below and give me your honest thoughts. I can handle constructive criticism, so have at it.


Thanks for reading, and thank you all for following me for as long as what you all have. I really appreciate each and every one of you, and I appreciate that you take a little time out of your lives to just do something as simple as read what I have to say, even if you all don't comment. ^.^ You all have been great to me. Thank you so much.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment