Saturday, January 28, 2012

Re-establishing Dominance

Last night was the first night in weeks that Master and I were actually able to spend time alone in an empty house. Masters parents are out of town this weekend, so we have the place to ourselves. Lately we have been trying to work things out in our relationship, which also included less moments of me getting away with things when it is necessary for punishment. 


I had mentioned to Master last night that we should talk about progress, and He suddenly ordered me to take off my pants. Reluctantly, I did so and stretched myself out on the bed with my bottom facing up. He rummaged around in the closet for a short while and came out with the cane. Upon seeing it, my heart sunk. I hate the cane because it is typically used for one thing, which is punishment, and it hurts really bad. 


"Today while Mike was over earlier you cussed 22 times alone."


I tried protesting it, but that failed to get me anywhere, really. Instead I got swatted on my bottom several times with the cane. After the second swat, it started hurting pretty bad, but despite the pain, I kind of wanted it to hurt and I wanted Him to hit me a little harder. He stopped after several hard thwacks and said:


"Last weekend, you punched me in the stomach."


"I said I was sorry for that! It wasn't on purpose!"


"I know, and that is good, but you still need to be taught a lesson. Also, you forgot to ask permission to sit down several times today."


He began hitting my already sore bottom again. I honestly have no idea how many times He hit me with the cane last night, but I'm sure it was well over 30 times. After administering punishment, He leaned over and spoke into my ear 


"Now, are you sorry for the things you've done?"


"Yes... Sir.." I managed to quietly speak out.


"I want to hear in a full sentence what you are sorry for."


It took me a second, but I finally spoke back, "I'm sorry for cussing, punching you in the stomach, and for sitting down without asking for permission...."


Silence. I knew what He was waiting to hear so I spoke again. ".. Sir."


"Good girl." 


For a while I laid on the bed, bottom still exposed, and relaxed while Master ran His fingers over the welts that formed from the punishment I just endured. For some reason, when Master takes control, even if He has punished me, I get really turned on by it, and suddenly I was wanting His cock more than ever. I raised my hips off the bed, pushing myself closer to Master, in hopes He would try to take advantage of me. At first, it seemed like He was ignoring me, but finally He dipped one of His fingers into my soaking wet cunt, and I arched my back a little. He toyed with me for a little bit before we finally ended up having sex.


We took a little break to get some dinner and let our stomachs settle. Shortly after dinner we got ourselves in the shower. I always enjoy taking showers with Master, even if I don't always act like it. Even better, I love when we get to clean one another, though I think Master enjoys cleaning me off more than anything, considering every time He cleans my cunt, He always takes time to toy with my clit and such. I think He just likes playing with me, period. Another thing He really seems to love is blow jobs while in the shower as well. It was so pleasing to hear His moans, and I loved the praise I received from Him as well...


"You know you're an adorable little cock sucker, right?"


Things like that make me so happy. ^.^ 


After the shower, we came back to His room where we spent tangled up in one another. Master remained in control all night last night, and He even forced me to have several orgasms that made it very difficult for me to stand up. One thing is for sure, I think my clit is bruised from all the "abuse" that I was forced to endure. Hahahaha... Worth it. 


Plus, Master is training me to cum when He says a certain word. This sort of thing takes time, but I think it's going pretty well. ^.^ Sure lots of things that happened last night were sexual, but throughout the day, Master has definitely been showing that He is trying really hard to maintain that balance. Even today He still seems to be in this mood, which I am perfectly fine with, I only hope that this weekend continues to go well. 


Hope everyone has a fun weekend too.


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that things are working out well for you guys again ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. This weekend has just gotten better and better. Lot of time spent working with one another, and a lot of time spent on getting closer to one another. This has been a fantastic weekend. Alas, time to get back to reality tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete