Monday, January 9, 2012

100 Questions. Just To Pass Time

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
   1: The People's Elbow - Attack! Attack!
   2: Hey Mrs. [Glamour Puss Mix] - I Monster
   3: Tell Her Tonight - Franz Ferdinand
   4: Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
   5: It Had To Be Unitology - Dead Space 2 Soundtrack
   6: Rock Lobster - B-52's 


2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
   Trent Reznor of NIN

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
   "He... Robert?... he doesn't really want to change, does he?"

4) What do you think about most?
   Lots of things, but recently I've been thinking more of the future with Master. Having kids and what-not.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
   "Ok." (Wow.. how boring. lol)

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
   Without

7) What's your strangest talent?
   I have been known to arouse people with my singing. Don't know if that is really talent or maybe they have a fetish or something. Haha...

8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
   Girls can be way too materialistic; Boys can be the same.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
   Actually, yes. A couple to be honest.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
   Probably a couple months ago, and pretty sure I shredded hard. Haha 

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
   I have a fear of a spirit getting attached to me, if that counts. What frightens me more is finding out what is in that level of unconsciousness... Like.. what darkness lies there. 

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
   Ew.. no.

13) What's your religion?
   I don't really have a specified religion. I believe there is a God, a Heaven and a Hell. I believe demons and angels exist, but I am not Christian or anything else relating to such.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
   Day dreaming, skateboarding, or going for a walk.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
   This is a 50/50 thing for me. I LOVE taking pictures, but I can be a bit of a camera whore sometime.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
   Oh god.. I don't know... It's a four-way tie between Foo Fighters, Kamelot, Franz Ferdinand, and Nine Inch Nails.

17) What was the last lie you told?
   I told Master I was "okay" when something was actually upsetting me.

18) Do you believe in karma?
   100%

19) What does your blog title mean?
   To be simple, my curiosity has helped me out in more situations than it did getting me into trouble.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
   Greatest Weakness: Kitties (Seriously, I catch sight of a cat/kitten, I melt and become this completely different person.
Greatest Strength: I'm very strong willed. My determination will get me anywhere I want to be.


21) Who is your celebrity crush?
   The most obvious one would be Johnny Depp, but I'll go with Stewart Townsend. I mean.. he is HOT.

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
   Nope.

23) How do you vent your anger?
   Depends on my level of "anger." Sometimes I scream and cry. Other times I won't even make a sound. (Typically, if I am quiet, that is when I'm most angry, and that is the best time to leave me alone and let me calm down).

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
   Books, manga's, music, stones and crystals, and incense.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
   Video chatting.

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
   For the most part, but there is still more room for improvement.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
   Sound I hate: 50/50 tie between people chewing gum with their mouths open, and nails on a chalkboard. 
Sound I love: A kitten's mew. (The one thing I miss the most is when Bear was around. He'd always meow at me and talk to me).

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
   What if I had grown up in a great home and not a broken up one?

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
   I believe in both, but I have some doubts about aliens more-so than I do about ghosts. I have evidence and personal experience with ghosts.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
   Right arm - Lotion; Left arm - My computer.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
  Cigarette smoke. =/ I hate when my door is wide open.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
   Where I work. Kohl's....

33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
  East Coast.

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
   In my opinion, Roy Kahn of Kamelot. His vocal chords are amazing, and he's pretty good looking too.

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
   I honestly don't know... I guess to spend every day as if it were your last, and to live life as fulfilled as possible...

 36) Define Art.
  Art is beauty, creativeness, and it is sharing a piece of mind. Art is meant to bring upon happiness and bring out beauty that this world so desperately needs. Art is a form of expression, a way to give that release and tension of the day away. Art is the ultimate way of letting go and being yourself.

37) Do you believe in luck?
   Yes.

38) What's the weather like right now?
   Cold, dark, dreary... Pretty much sums it up.

39) What time is it?
   5:58 p.m.

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
   No.

41) What was the last book you read?
   Currently reading Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
 Oddly, yes.

43) Do you have any nicknames?
  Jess, Jessie, Jessabou, Kitten, Crimson, Anastassia (slave name) to name a few...

44) What was the last movie you saw?
   Super. It's an awful movie... Don't watch it if you've had a great day and want to stay happy.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
   About two years ago, I got into a skateboarding accident and fucked up my right shoulder, Now it slips in and out of place if I'm not careful. It also is painful most of the time.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
   Yup, on my collar bone, to be precise. I have a picture of it.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
   See my obsessions page.

48) What's your sexual orientation?
   Bisexual, I suppose. Though I don't like labels. I'd honestly see myself more of a pansexual... I like both men and women, and I am in love with a man, and I love a woman. There ya go.

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
   Too many, really.

50) Do you believe in magic?
   My definition of "magic" may differ from yours, but yes, I do.

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
   Depends on what they did. Typically, no. I have been known to hold grudges though. Not going to lie.

52) What is your astrological sign?
   Pisces. 

53) Do you save money or spend it?
   A little of both.

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
   A snack at school today.

55) Love or lust?
   Both?

56) In a relationship?
   Definitely.

57) How many relationships have you had?
Counting the one I'm in... 6 plus if you want to count the current thing with Angel 7. 

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
   No

59) Where were you yesterday?
   With Master.

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
   Hand sanitizer.

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
   Yes.

62) What's your favorite animal?
   Mix between cats and foxes.

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
   Be myself? I don't play charades or tricks. 

64) Where is your best friend?
   At her apartment, probably hanging out with her Master.

65) Spit or swallow?(;
   Spit.

66) What is your heritage?
   I don't know...

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
   Being disoriented from being waken out of a dead sleep, fumbling about my bed trying to find my t.v. remote which was on my pillow the whole time. 

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
   Don't know, don't care.

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
   Multiple times, if you really want honesty. I really couldn't count the times.

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
   Yes and no. I think I'd get along with myself, but I also think I'd want to kick my own ass a lot too. The friendship has potential to be great and toxic at the same time, if that makes sense.

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
   Save the dog. I'm an animal lover, very much so, and I hate my current job. Not like I'm going to be missing out on much anyways. I'd feel way too guilty if I had not saved that dog for shitty Kohl's. Kohl's can stuff it, and so can Tammy.

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
   A: I would tell my family and closets friends.
   B: Try to live it as best as possible, and try to spend every moment I can with my loved ones.
   C: You bet I'd be afraid. I'd be terrified. Death scares me a LOT in this life...

73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
   I disagree. I have both with my Master. Take that.

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
   Recurring - Bonobo 

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
   **** (Hah.. see what I did there? I'm not stupid).

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
   Lots of things. Communication, trust, honesty, integrity, love, similar characteristics between two people, love, and positive vibes.

77) How can I win your heart?
   You can't. It's not an object. It's a vital organ I need in my body. Now if I were dead, auction it off for all I care. Haha.

78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
   Depends, really. 

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
   To not become my mother.

80) What size shoes do you where?
   8 - 8 1/2

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
   "If you turn around fast enough, you may see me standing behind you watching your every move." Cause freaking people out is funny.

82) What is your favorite word?
   Sophisticated.

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
   Vital organ I need to live.

84) What is a saying you say a lot?
   "People can suck it."

85) What's the last song you listened to?
   Sail Away - The Rasmus

86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
   Purple, Crimson, Black, Hot Pink, Neon Yellow, Dark Blue, and Teal.

87) What is your current desktop picture?
   This one...

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
   My biological mother.

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
   Nothing really seems to come to mind on this one. I am never afraid to tell the truth, even if it's gruesome.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
   Probably freak the fuck out and start swinging shit at them. 

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
   Shape shifting.

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
   Probably the first date I had with Master.

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
   When I got molested. I'd probably have fewer issues if that didn't happen. Lol....

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
   Pass... I really don't like the idea of sleeping with anyone else that is not my Master.

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
   Japan.

96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
   Not that I know of.

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
   Yes.

98) Ever been on a plane?
   Nope.

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
   Stop being the fucking retards that most of you are, learn to love, care, and make this world a better place. Pull your head out of your asses.

100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on blogspot.

Hope you all enjoyed this. If not, sorry.

~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment