Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

So this is a day late, but I was busy all day and I wasn't even able to get to a computer. The New Years Eve Bash with Master Paul and everyone else was a lot of fun. The collaring ceremony between Master Paul and His slave was very sweet, touching, and even made me tear up a little. Got to meet some more new people who were really sweet and cool, got to do a couple of play sessions. One of which I got hypnotized by RS, and that.. was interesting. I got to speak with Master Fire and she's hoping Master and I can come visit her sometime to do a little needle play sometime! ^.^ So I'm looking forward to that. 


Yesterday I went with Master to see some of His family up in Kentucky, so that was a lot of fun. His aunt and uncles' place was beautiful. We spent a few hours there, but most of our time was spent on the road because it takes about three hours to get there, and three hours to get back home. So yeah. You do the math. 


A few friends have already asked, "What is your New Year Resolution?" and I keep thinking to myself, "I really.. don't know." I guess the only thing I can really think of is that I want to work on some things about myself like body image, my self-esteem, attitude, learn to be more relaxed than so uptight, and work on ways of serving Master better. 


Most of that stuff is definitely for myself, but I really wanted to focus more on myself this year so I can better myself FOR Master. I'm sure it would make things a lot easier on both of us. I'm really hoping I can tackle most of my problems, but these things take time, and we will see where this goes.


Hope everyone has a great year. 


Also.. CTHULHU WILL COME FOR YOU! =P


Happy 2012.


~*~Anastassia~*~

4 comments:

  1. lol, I take it you're enjoying Lovecraft? ^_^

    Glad you got to have fun at the party! I'm sorry I missed out, but I'm *finally* starting to feel okay, so I'm like 99% I'll be there this Saturday, yaaay ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! That would be cool to have you out this weekend! ^.^

    We going to try to hang out on Wednesday again this week?

    Also, yes, I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I figured we'd still hang out on Wednesday, unless something bad happens...the medicine I'm on is still messing with my stomach a little, but I'll be done with it by Friday, so I should be good by Saturday, if nothing else ^_^

    I'm glad you're liking it! I'm pretty far into the first Gor book,and I'm liking it, too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! Glad to hear it! ^.^ That is a series I've been wanting to read for quite some time now. (practically since finding Emma) and I hope I can get it for my kindle some day. I'm glad you're enjoying it though! ^.^ Let me know if it's any good.

    ReplyDelete