Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Hitachi Experience

Yesterday started off promising once I started receiving texts from Angel about how she wanted to use her Hitachi on me. Of course, how can one deny having a pretty girl play with them? ;P So I of course agreed to it, even though I was scared out of my mind, and I was nervous. Honestly, I almost backed out, but I sucked it up and it was well worth it. We'll get to that in a bit, though.


Master and I ended up going over to Angel and Panda's around 6:30. Upon arriving there, I was pretty much ordered to take off the shirt and bra I was wearing so Master could put me in the brand new corset I bought. I wanted to show it off anyways. It was kind of funny because up until that point, Panda was in the back of the apartment, so the moment he first saw me, I was shirtless in in their apartment. XD Something tells me he wasn't phased at all. Haha.


I wore the corset for a bit, but after a while, I had tot take it off, because lets face it, those things, as pretty as they are, are not really meant for comfort. It was kind of hard to breathe in it, but the pain was well worth it. Master and Panda ended up leaving to grab something to eat, and that gave Angel and I the time to catch up, and I also got to show her a few new toys that Master and I had recently bought. ^.^ 


As Master and Panda walked through the door, they saw me putting up the new vibrating glass dildo I had, and started making jokes and sarcastically saying "Oh, you were just showing it to her, huh?" Perverts. lol We all ate dinner and watched CharDee MacDennis of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Which was pretty darn funny.


Shortly after the episode, that's when the fun began. We all went to the bedroom, where Master took my pants off from me, and I was tied to their bed. I remember thinking it was kind of funny that I didn't seem to care I was lying in the same bed where Angel and Panda sometimes had their relations. Honestly, that sort of thing bothers me, but not with them. It's not that I like it, but I just.. don't mind, is the best way to put it. I also remember feeling very nervous, scared, and even excited. 


The only bed I've ever been bound to was my own Master's bed, so it was definitely different. I really like the set up they had on their bed though. Really need to look into bed restraints. Though rope is nice too. Anyways, I got tied to the bed, and Angel was almost instantly between my legs with the Hitachi. At least it felt that way. When she turned it on, that buzzing noise filled my brain with so many outcomes, and I felt tense. Mainly from being nervous.


She worked on me for.. I'd say about an hour with the Hitachi Wand, and they were all surprised to see I hadn't cum a single time. I tried explaining over and over it's hard to make me cum, and really it can be, but the fact I was so nervous definitely played a part. I knew all eyes were upon me, even if it wasn't the whole entire time, and as exciting as that was, it was also scary. I will admit, though. I enjoyed it very thoroughly. 


I only felt truly bad when Master stepped in and He was the one who made me reach orgasm. A part of me felt like I had failed Angel in some form or fashion, or that I had made her feel she didn't do well. Honestly, she was very nice to me, and she really didn't do anything wrong. I really did want to cum for her. Is that.. odd to say? I'm a little upset I didn't, cause I tried letting go for her.. I really did. I just.. don't know why I just couldn't. Maybe it was several things at once, but it definitely had nothing to do with her, and I pray to God Himself that she realizes that. 


A part of me wonders if it had been just the two of us in there, and no one else looking, I might have came for her last night. I just.. I really hope it didn't damper her mood or anything. Regardless, they got to see me cum, and I think that was part of the point. I still want a Hitachi, though. Maybe some other time.


After I came down from the orgasm that Master helped me reach, we all sat around and plated some games. Which was pretty fun. I was hoping to also be able to play with Angel a bit, but she just wasn't feeling well. I could understand that, plus I noticed she was really protesting it, and I just wouldn't have felt comfortable doing anything to her, knowing that she was not 100% up for it. I didn't like hearing and seeing her upset, and I was afraid that she would have lost respect for me if I went through with it. 


I walked into the room and took her out of the arm restraints on the bed, and took off her blindfold. Knowing how sex and sexual activities can tend to be very.. sensitive for her, I suppose is the best way to put it, I ended up cradling her in my arms, telling her to calm down, and that I wasn't going to do anything against her will. She seemed to relax almost immediately, and she went from what seemed like a very tense and unhappy girl, to the happy Angel I saw earlier that evening, and that brought a certain joy into my heart. Knowing that something so simple as what I did could bring her to happiness. 


She stayed snuggled up to me for a bit, before we all went back to the living room where we spent the rest of the night talking, telling scary stories and having fun. All in all, I think last night went well, and I was very happy to see them again. After some things we covered last night, though, I found it very hard to sleep. In fact, I didn't fall asleep until sometime after 4 in the morning.


This morning, however, I realized I had left my corset at their place, so on my way to Master's place, we stopped by and retrieved the corset from Angel. She looked like she hadn't been up long, and she was so darn cute. I couldn't resist the urge to hug her and give her a kiss on the head before leaving for Master's place. 


This upcoming Saturday, there is a New Years Eve kink party going on, and it looks like Master and I may be attending. Angel and Panda are hoping to go, if neither of them fall ill and if they are feeling up to it, so I'm hoping I can see them there along with a bunch of other wonderful people I haven't seen in a while. ^.^


I suppose that is all I have to say right now, so I'm going to get back to my newest obsession, which is H.P. Lovecraft. Hope everyone has been having a great time.


~*~Anastassia~*~


P.S. If you wish to see Angel's side of the night, check it out here.

5 comments:

  1. lol, Jess, I don't feel bad about not being able to make you cum...don't worry about it! I still had fun playing with you, regardless ^_^

    I'm glad you guys had such a good time, and I hope we get to see you Saturday, too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'll be coming in from NE Ohio for that party - I'm the one delivering the collar for the ceremony! I hope you guys can make it - it sounds like a blast. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kitty: Yep ^_^

    I hope you know, too, that me freaking out had nothing to do with you, either...I just have some issues I still need to work through, but it wasn't your fault or anything >_<

    ReplyDelete