Friday, December 16, 2011

The Man In The Suit

Here we go again~! Time for another erotic story that involves some fetishes of mine. Sit down and enjoy!

I opened my eyes for the first time in what felt like hours. The first thing I noticed was that my surroundings had changed from a nice warm bedroom to a menacing looking basement. It was dark and damp in there. I couldn't quite remember how I got there in the first place, but all I know is that the floor I was lying on was made out of nothing more than concrete. It was rough, cold, and definitely uninviting. That, and I was completely naked. Wet strands of my hair clung to my face, neck and shoulders. Was it from sweat or water? Possibly both. 

I slowly pushed myself off the frigid floor and got myself on my feet. Goosebumps trailed all over my body, causing my nipples to go erect as well. I could feel the flesh of my nipples shrinking up around the bars that went through them. It kind of hurt, but I tried my best to pay no mind.

As I observed my surroundings, I noticed there was a lone light that was swinging gently from the ceiling. Below the light was a large wooden table that had some items that looked like it was bolted down to it. I slowly made my way to the table for a close examination of it. I slid my stiff fingers over the thick black metal, which felt colder than the room itself. From the looks of it, it seemed as if these were shackles bolted to each corner of the table, and if they were clamped around someone's wrists or ankle, there was no way to get out of them. 

I didn't have much time to look at anything else in the room before the door off to the left side of the room was pushed wide open to show a man in the doorway. My eyes widened in fear as I took a step back. I couldn't really tell what he looked like, but something told me he had a devilish grin on his face. That's when he spoke in that deep voice of his.

"Ahhh.. I see the girl has finally woke from her slumber. Did you sleep well my dear?"

"No, considering I left on that freezing cold concrete floor. Where the hell am I, and why am I here?"

The man snickered before replying. "My dear girl, you are here because you have yet to learn any discipline. I am here to teach it to you and see you learn it well."

With that last word ringing in the air, the man started advancing on me, cornering me against the wall behind me. He grabbed my wrists with his strong hands and pinned me to the stone wall. Chills went up my spine and I finally got a good look at his face. He was definitely handsome, what with his black slicked back hair, and facial hair. Not to mention those piercing green eyes that were now staring directly into mine. 

"Ready to have some fun?" A dark grin spread across his face, and I knew there was no turning back. I tried fighting out of his grip, but he was too strong for me. I heard a menacing laugh come from deep within his throat shortly before he flung me into the table. The impact stunned me just long enough for him to hoist me onto the table and quickly lock my ankles and wrists into place. 

"That's.. going to leave a bruise... What ever happened to playing nice?" I hissed at him, almost in a taunting manner. 

"Oh love, by the time I'm through with you, you're going to have more things to worry about than just a small bruise on your abdomen."

A crackling loud noise cut through the air like a knife and I jerked my head to look up at him. Now that we were under the light, I could see everything. His tall sleek body clothed by a business suit that was decorated in thin white pin stripes against the black of his outfit. In his right hand was a dark brown leather braided whip that looked like it was over 6 feet long. I felt a lump form in my throat and a sudden urge to try and force myself free. When did he even grab that thing? Where did it come from? The hell is going o-?

CRACK! 

All thoughts left my head as the most vicious stinging pain rushed across the now reddening line forming on my stomach. Speechless as ever, I only stared at him in horror, my mouth gaping wide open. I saw him smirk right before he dealt another hard blow to my thighs.

CRACK!

"AH! The fuck is this for?!" I screamed at him, anger infused onto my reddening face. I felt my body tense up knowing another blow was soon to come, and it did, and it hurt far worse than the first two.

CRACK!

Again on my thighs, right next to the other mark he left just seconds ago. Aching from the pain, I couldn't really fight much against him as he unlocked the shackles on the table and flipped me over onto my stomach only to lock them back in place. I winced as the welt forming on my abdomen pulsed with pain from the pressure of me lying on it. He then started back on me again, hitting my back and the back of my legs.

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!

Just one right after the other. All I could manage to do was scream in agony and let the tears flow willingly. Nothing could save me from this monster now.

I can't tell how long this went on, but I do know that by the time he stopped, I was drenched yet again in a cold sweat, and my body was covered in deep red welts. Some of which were starting to bleed. I remember hearing my own sobs midst his own diabolical laughter.

"Ahhh.. I just love seeing those lovely tears of precious girls such as yourself. It's quite the turn on, really."

Despite being already weak and tired, I managed to growl out a "Fuck you" to the man dealing out all the pain I've been dealt so far.

"Only if you insist." He replied cooly as he unzipped his pants to expose his rock hard cock. Fear pierced through my heart in a split second, and I knew this man was going to take advantage of me. He's already whipped me till my blood has shed. Surely he wouldn't be nice enough to not fuck me. He slowly made his way to me and lifted my head up with his warm left hand. He brought his face down to my level and pressed his lips to mine. Kissing me rather tenderly, almost lovingly, for someone who was being so cruel just moments ago. 

I had no other choice but to take it, really, and it wasn't before too long that his tongue pried my lips open and started searching my mouth. It was tempting to bite down on his tongue, but considering I hadn't really done much to him in the first place, I didn't dare take my chances. Eventually he parted his lips from mine, but only to replace his tongue with his cock which shoved hard, deep into my throat.

I gagged hard on his rather large member and resisted the urge to vomit. This was when he grabbed me by the hair and forced me to stay still as he thrust himself in and out of my throat. No matter how hard I gagged or how much I tried protesting against it, he just kept going till he shot thick ribbons of his cum into my mouth. My first reaction was to spit it out, but he quickly clamped my jaws together with his hands and stared me in the eyes.

"Swallow it you filthy slut!

I tried shaking my head loose from his grasp, but failed miserably, and had no other choice but to comply. Reluctantly, I swallowed every last bit of his cum. Once he released my head, I immediately started gagging, feeling the pressing urge to vomit yet again. I could feel the thick fluid flowing down my throat still, and I've never felt more nauseated in my life.

"Oh calm down! You know you enjoyed it. Want me to prove it to you?"

"No! No! Don't do it! Please! Just leave me alone!" I sobbed back at him.

Of course, it didn't stop him from walking around the table to dip his fingers into my tight cunt. 

"See how wet you are my little angel? Completely soaking wet!" He laughed at my despair and walked back over to where he could look at my face. "Would you like a taste?" He lightly licked at his wet fingers, clearly dripping with my fluid.

"No.. Please. Just, please do-!" I was cut off by him shoving his cum soaked fingers into my mouth. I was forced to taste yet more cum, this time it was sweet and thin, much unlike his salty thick cum.

"Clean off my fingers. I know you want to. You're a filthy cum slut, and you just can't resist getting a mouthful, can you?"

"No.." I managed to muffle a reply between sucking on his fingers.

"No? Just 'No'? I think I need to teach you some manners, girl. You will address me by saying 'Sir'. Is that understood?"

I paused for a moment to look at him through damp eyes. "Yes... Sir."

"Good girl! Now, we've only gotten started. Shall we continue?"

He withdrew his fingers from my mouth and put his now slightly flaccid cock back into his pants. Taking his time, he unlocked all four of the shackles on the table and picked me up, only to place me in an empty glass tank. From the looks of it, it was a giant fish tank. 

"What is this for?"

"Well.. considering you're all dirty and covered in blood... Lets just say you're going to get a nice bath."

He walked over to the right corner of the room and pulled a lever on the wall. The sounds of rushing water filled the room as warm water poured from the ceiling above me an into the glass tank I was in. Gallons and gallons of water rushed over me and filled up this tank in a mere few minutes. He released the lever and the water finally stopped gushing out all over the place.

What happened next was possibly scarier than anything else in this world. The man walked over to me and placed his head gently on the top of my head. 

"Lets see how long you can hold your breath!" 

Suddenly I was forced under the water, and being held there against my will. I hadn't had a chance to take a breath of air or anything, and my instinct was to flail and struggle. He pulled me up by my hair and draped me over the edge of the tank. I coughed and gagged, and I think I may have tasted my own blood that was slowly turning the water a light shade of pink. 

Again and again I was forced to engulf water into my lungs, and I was starting to feel the effect of water torture sinking into my head, slowly cracking that mental barrier of mine. At least the water was warm, right? He finally pulled me out of the tank and threw me to the floor.

"Have you had enough yet, girl?"

"Y-yes~!" I gasped for air and clung to the floor like a beaten and scared animal. Trying to seek for a shelter I knew I'd never find in this basement of horror.The man was now sitting next to me on the wet floor. He picked me up and placed me sitting in his lap. He cradled me in his arms for a short minute, before whispering into my ear, "You're not done till I say you're done. Is that understood?"

I started crying again as I managed to reply "Yes sir." Surprisingly, all of this torture was arousing to me, and the urge to resist him was getting harder and harder. Maybe it was the random cuddles in between, slowly causing Stockholm Syndrome set in, or maybe I really enjoyed this sort of sadistic attention. As I sat there on his lap, I could feel his cock hardening against my bottom. I knew it was only a matter of time before he'd use me again, and I knew that time would be now. 

He scooped me into his arms after standing up, walked to the table, placed me on my back, and closed the shackles back down on me. He slowly undressed himself, taking his time to expose what looked like soft pale skin tightly clinging to his toned abdomen. His arms were a little buff too, and it's no wonder why it was hard for me to fight against him. I never stood a chance in the first place. 

Next to come off were his pants, exposing his whole entire beautiful figure. I felt myself melt into the table as he climbed on top of me and pushed his cock into my soaking wet cunt. As he pleasured himself with my body, I felt his hot tongue slide across the wounds on my body, licking up some of the bits of blood still clinging to me. 

As he thrust in and out of me, some strands of his hair fell out of place, dangling in front of his forehead. He bit at my shoulders and throat, leaving little red teeth marks all over me. Each thrust was harder than the last, and I could tell he was getting closer. He grabbed my arms, digging his nails into my skin as he thrust into me one last time. I felt that hot sticky fluid rush into my womb, some of it squirting out of me. 

Our breathing was ragged and sharp as he lay his head upon my chest. "Now.." gasp "Now you're..." gasp "done...."

After he regained some of his strength, He unlocked me from the table, scooped me into his arms and walked through the door. The door led to some stairs in which he took me up. At the top of the stairs was yet another door. He kicked the door open to show that we were just below the bedroom I was in only hours ago the whole time. 

He drew a bath for me and gently washed my body free of all the blood sweat and tears. He tended to my wounds and kissed my body gently.
"You did so well, darling. You're such a wonderful slave, you know that?" 

"Yes sir." I replied weakly with a smile.

Now, lets get you to bed. We have much to discuss in the morning. With that, he dried me off and placed me into the king sized bed. I was finally free, and I was able to rest safely in what became my Masters arms.

Hope you all enjoyed it, and yes, the twist at the end is that it was my Master the whole time. XD Sorry for confusing anyone! Hope it was a good read. ^.^ More stories to come in the future. 

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. H.O.T.
    No, seriously. I must say that this is a fine example of erotic literature and is seriously awesome. Please keep these kinds of things up for you are very talented at writing erotica. Especially bdsm erotica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Master. That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete