Saturday, December 3, 2011

Taking It To The Grave

This post won't be a long one, but it's something I just wanted to get out before heading to bed tonight. On the car ride home, just a little bit ago, a thought crossed my mind. What will my dying wish be?


To be honest, this question was not hard to answer, and the answer has probably been there for some time without me thinking about it. If I die, and Master and I are still together up to that point, my only dying wish is that I be buried with my collar locked around my neck. Even if for some odd peculiar reason that I am buried naked (highly doubt it) all I ask is for that one wish to be fulfilled, and I can pass peacefully. 


The way I see it, if I have been a loyal slave to my Master till the day I die, if there is one thing I deserve, it is that. 


Anyways, I'm off to bed now. Thanks for caring, those who read this.


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely sentiment. Your Master is a lucky man to have such a devoted one as you. I hope to have that some day.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, but it is I who is lucky to have Him. =)

    ReplyDelete