Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yes Sir

Today started off pretty bad. Master got out of class a little late this afternoon, but by the time He got here, I was ready to talk to Him about what happened earlier in the afternoon. On the car ride to His place, we talked it over and I apologized to Him in case I upset or offended Him. He told me all was forgiven and not to worry. 


A slight grin spread across my face and He noticed it right off the bat.


"What is it? What did you do?"


"Nothing~ Just thinking."


"Thinking about what?"


"You going to make me regret what I did earlier?" I replied with that grin turning into a cheeky smile.


It was at that point that He chucked and said "Maybe." Of course, the answer I was looking for was "yes", so I asked again to which I got the answer I wanted.


"I'm sorry, Sir. The masochist in me is just begging for a beating."


When we got to His house, we went upstairs after grabbing a snack and headed to His room. He ordered me back into the hallway and to get into position in front of Him. I got down on my knees, slid them slightly apart, placed my hands palm upwards on my thighs and presented myself to Him. 


"Now, I want you to apologize to me in a respectful manner that a Master like myself deserves."


I couldn't help it. That grin crept back on my face. To be honest, I love seeing Master being all tough and dominant. It makes me happy, but there is this part of me that kind of wants to be a cheeky bastard and push Him a little. Other than giggling a little bit, I held in any remarks I had floating through my head. The giggling was enough to grab His attention, to which He told me to stay put while He grabbed the crop. 


He placed the crop on my right cheek at first, gently sliding it over my flesh, which sent shivers down my spine.


"What's so funny, slave?"


"Nothing, Sir."


"Good. Now apologize to me."


Again, I started giggling and lowered my eyes to the floor in front of me. He lightly smacked the crop against my left cheek, gaining my attention so I would look up at Him. 


"Why are you laughing now?"


"N-nothing, Sir."


Finally, I gathered myself together, kept my eyes and head lowered, to which I was finally able to fully apologize to Him. I guess I said just the right words, as He seemed pleased with me and asked if I wished to stand back up. I said I wanted to, and He helped me off my knees. 


Not going to lie, it was a little troubling because I had been in that position for about 5 minutes before breaking it, and I also have low circulation in my legs. It was then that Master held me close and said 


"You need to lose weight."


Those words rang in my ears, and once again, I was not offended. In fact, I was almost relieved He had said that. All this time I had been saying that I needed to lose weight, and He kept disagreeing with me, saying I was fine the way I was, then there it was. He finally agreed. 


I was given an assignment to start making a food journal and to start counting calories. As of tomorrow, I will be starting a 2000 calorie diet, and I'll be writing down when and what I eat throughout the day. I'll also start exercising more, and I'm to research some things online to help with the circulation, and start eating more banana's. I'm perfectly fine with this, and I'm actually excited to get started.


After our conversation in the hallway, we went back to His room where I was told that I would focus on Him today and do everything I can to please Him and give Him a release. I gladly agreed to this, but it wasn't but a minute or so later that I was told to give a strip tease/dance.


Wait... what?


"Sir, I don't know how to give a strip tease dance thing... I haven't even studied on it."


"Fine, stand up and follow my lead."


He pulled me in close to Him and whispered to me "Dance for me."


"But I - !" 


He started making me sway my hips and grind into Him. 


"I want you to move for me. That's right, make your hips flow into mine and work them in circular motions. You have beautiful curves and you need to be proud of them."


I did as He said, and the rest of my body started flowing with the movement of my hips, including my shoulders. Then, He started to make me strip. He told me to keep dancing as I pulled my pants down. Next came my shirt, then my bra, and before I knew it, I was up against His naked body with my naked body. 


It was at this point I had to stop. Sure it felt nice being up against Him like that, but I was highly insecure about all of this, so I asked Him if I could stop. The feelings I had while doing that though, was wonderful. I felt sensual, beautiful, and just all around happy.


That little escapade ended with us having sex and climaxing together while our bodies wrapped around the others. 


I love when things like this happen. Only sucky part is that I'm still horny, and I don't think I'm going to be able to get a release before seeing Angel and Panda tomorrow. This could get interesting. Hahaha.. ^.^;;


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment