Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fun With Master and Friends

Yesterday was another typical day for me, in which I went to classes early in the morning, then headed to Master's while He was at work. While there, I played on my computer and was texting Master every-so-often (mainly trying to turn Him on. Happy to say I successfully did so) telling Him how horny I was, and that I wanted/needed His cock as soon as He got home. At one point, Master mentioned that I should get out the glass dildo and start masturbating with it. Being the horny slut I am I gladly agreed to doing so, but because I forgot to say "Yes Sir" He ordered that I masturbated for 15 minutes straight. I couldn't stop till the 15 minutes were up, even if I came.


Alright. Challenge accepted! 


I got out the dildo and prepped it with some lube. Even though I was already dripping wet, I wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be any friction what-so-ever. After rubbing the lube all over it by stroking it much like I would if I were stroking Master's cock, I leaned myself back on the bed and slowly inserted the cold glass rod into my cunt. The dildo was so cold it felt like I shoved a rod made of ice into me, and to top it off, that spiral around the rod made for an amazing sensation.


Slowly, at first, I started working it in and out of me, feeling the edges press against the walls of my cunt. Every once in a while my muscles would contract, so I could feel the glass even more inside of me. Before I knew it, I was pumping it in and out at a fast and steady pace, and I was feeling like I was about to climax. I switched hands and started rubbing my clit with the other hand, while thrusting my hips onto the glass rod beneath me.  At 1o minutes into it, I came hard, and I was so glad no one was in the house, because I know I moaned loud as my body shivered with an orgasm.


The last five minutes were of me texting Master, letting Him know I had came for Him, while still pumping it within me. Afterwards, I got dressed and cleaned off my dildo and put it back in it's soft blue protective pouch.


Not too long after, Master came home, and I was ordered previously that once He got there, I was to be naked on the bed, and in a position of my choosing. I chose the Nadu position, which makes me feel most submissive because my legs are open, my palms are resting on my thighs face up, and I feel as if I am presenting myself to Him for whatever He pleases to do with me.


When He came upstairs, I had been holding that position for about five minutes. I could hear the grin in His voice (I wasn't looking at Him) when He stated "Good choice in position."


I replied "Thank you, Sir."


"Does it hurt, slave?"


"A little."


"Do you feel the burn?"


"Yes, Master. I do.


"Good. You may rise. I believe there is something you told me you wanted, Anastassia. Do you still want it?"


"Yes, Master."


He smiled at me and pulled out His cock. I shifted my body so I was comfortable and started sucking on His fully erect cock, making sure to stroke it gently with my tongue, and sucking while slowly taking as much of Him down my throat as possible. 


The eventually led to some wonderful sex. We literally finished right as His mother was walking in the door downstairs. We quickly gathered our clothes and got dressed. The rest of the evening was spent watching tv, until about 8p.m. when we went over to Angel and Panda's place.


We hadn't been there less than five minutes before I was bent over the couch so Angel and Master could use our crop on me. (What the hell, guys?! lol) Panda literally walked through the door right after that happened and we all greeted Him. Panda had been working on an Exalted campaign for a while, so we were getting ready to play it tonight. Panda fixed out character sheets and made them look neat and tidy on the computer before printing them off for us to have. He finished just in time for us to watch another crazy episode of American Horror Story. 


During the show, Angel asked me to come over and sit next to her in front of the couch where we cuddled up. Most of the time, our Masters were telling us how we needed to feel one another up. Panda chimed in, and I quite "Just motorboat them! Motorboat!" I made a joke of how they had been complaining we never do anything, and now that we're cuddling, that they were ruining the moment. Some laughs were had and we went back to watching the show. 


After the show ended, Angel and I went to the 7/11 right across the street. As soon as we got outside, she snuggled herself up to me, and I put my arm around her. It was really tempting to hold her hand, and I'm not quite sure why I didn't do it, but never the less, it was nice that she was up against me out in the cold. As soon as we got back we got down to playing Exalted, which was actually a lot of fun. While Angel wasn't busy with her turn, I would go over and either nuzzle on her, or nibble on her arm. The first time I did that, I pretty much caught her by surprise and made her jump and scream, which was pretty freaking cute and hilarious. Panda eve showed me her ticklish spot, so I had some fun with that before stopping. We played Exalted for about 3 hours before Master and I headed home for the night. I gave Angel a hug and kissed her lightly on the cheek. 


If it wasn't for the fact I knew she wasn't feeling so well, I would have kissed on her some more, but I wanted to give her space. Hopefully she'll be feeling better next time so I can molest her like I promised her I would. Haha. She's so adorable. I really hope I get more chances to kiss her. It's always a nice feeling I get when I do, and I kind of get the butterflies in my stomach. *happy sigh* She's just so awesome...


Today, Master got to take some photo's of me, so if my readers would like to see them, they can check out my profile on fetlife, which is provided on the right side of the page. =)


Now, I'm going to go play some Little Big Planet with Master. Hope everyone is doing well.


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. lol, you should have grabbed my hand, then! Actually, I'm surprised I didn't think of that...my first instinct was to just grab you like that...holding hands would have been a bit more subtle...^_^

    Still, I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm sorry I wasn't feeling great, but I'm hoping I'll be better for next time...

    Btw, you're so sweet and this made me smile like crazy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'aw. I love that I can make you smile. And I shall grab your hand next time. I hope you feel better as well.

    ReplyDelete