Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fondest Memory of Submission

Master has requested of me, today, that I write of my "fondest memory of my submission and servitude" to Him. This is, without a doubt, going to be a tough one considering I have lots of fond memories of our relationship thus far. The key thing, though, is that He wants me to write about when I've felt "most submissive" to Him. Considering I feel really submissive most of the time towards Him, this may be a little on complicated side. But hey, I enjoy complication to an extent, and I certainly love a challenge, so here we go.


I think the incident that sticks out the most to me, was shortly after we decided to re-evaluate our M/s lifestyle and relationship. We had been through some tough times, and to be honest, things were not looking so hot between us. I was being snarkier than ever, saying awful things to Him, and most of all, I was being highly disobedient. I certainly was not acting the way a slave should to present their Master well. (Not saying there is a right and wrong way, but I was acting "wrong" for ME and by MY usual standards).


To put it simple, Master ended up putting me in my place, and it was definitely for the better. He was hard on me, and it was the first time I've ever seen Him act like that. He locked me in the bathroom, cold, naked and blindfolded, and I was basically sentenced to silence until He saw it fit. He put me through tests, and He actually got into my head and it was a bit on the scary side. 


It was respectable, though. 


That day, I felt completely and utterly in the palm of His hands. Before too long, He had gained back all control of me, and I felt something stir deep within me that can very much resemble passion, commitment, and a new found respect for Him. By the end of that evening, I had somehow learned my lesson, and I had realized that what I had done was wrong, and I needed to change myself for both of us. I learned that there was (and always is) still room to grow, and I had LOTS of growing up to do. 


Ever since then, I have learned to hold my tongue a lot better, think before I speak, and I have learned to keep Him in my regards no matter what I do or say. As His slave, and companion, not only do I need to serve Him well, but I need to present myself in ways that would best represent Him as the wonderful person He is. 


I cried back then, but now that things have changed, and we've grown a bit more, I am very happy that we went through that because it has helped us a lot. There is nothing else in this world that has made me respect Him as much, and admire Him as much as that day, and I thank Him for that.


~*~Anastassia~*~



No comments:

Post a Comment