Wednesday, December 14, 2011

FINALS ARE OVER~!!!

Thank GOD!


I have lots of good news about this past quarter, now that it is all over. 


1. I passed my pharmacology exam with a 95


2. My English instructor was nice enough to curve my grade and make it an A because she said my writing was exceptionally well, and she liked it.


3: I'm pretty positive my final for Med Term 2 went very well, and I'll end up with an A


4: My med ethics teacher curved the final grades so instead of passing with a B, I'm now passing with an A in that class. (93 baby!!)


5: I've gotten nothing BUT A's in my Anatomy 3 class, plus I'm positive I passed that final with flying colors.


6: This means my chance for having all A's is greatly increased!!!! =D


This is a good day, even though I'm still sick. I really want to see Angel and Panda today, but with my head all sorts of congested, I'm afraid I'm going to not be great company, plus I think I'm still contagious, and I really don't want or need to get them sick. So the chances I'm going to cancel are very likely at this point. There's always next week.


Now, I get to sit back and relax for the next couple of weeks. =)


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on all of your As! I'm so proud of you!! ^_^

    Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ^.^ I hope so too... =/ I thought I was starting to feel better, but now I have an awful Headache I can't get rid of.

    I really hope Master gets home soon.. I need cuddles and chicken noodle soup. lol

    ReplyDelete