Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Have A Feeling...

Tonight is going to be something else. For the last half hour I've been getting these naughty texts from Angel saying that she's going to use her Hitachi on me and restrain me and stuff.. RAWR!!! I REALLY have no idea how to react to this, other than blush and frantically move about the house in a fit of flustered embarrassment! I DON'T KNOW~!!! *flails about*


I'm excited, but scared, but in good ways. My biggest fear is that if this does happen, I'm going to cum and I've never came in front of anyone like that. The thought is scary, but hot and I really... just have NO idea.. my god... MREH~!!!


She.. is such a freaking tease.. and funny enough.. this whole teasing and promising has me kind of turned on too. Okay.. yeah.. I am turned on. *blush* Crap.. she's probably reading this too.


GOTTA GO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and don't worry about being embarrassed. Just enjoy whatever happens.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun, and I did cum. ^.^;

    ReplyDelete