Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Back With Updates!

For almost a week now, I have pretty much been on a hiatus and hadn't really posted anything. Guess it really doesn't matter though, anyways. Lets just say I've been pretty busy with the holiday stuff and also spending some time with Master and what-not. This past week has been pretty hectic. I had to work Christmas Eve which was complete bullshit because I missed out on yet another Christmas with my family. Needless to say, each Christmas seems to get worse and worse. 


This year, all the grand kids gathered around for a picture with momaw, and of course, I was the only one missing. Needless to say, I cried pretty hard over it. I know it may seem silly, but to me it is a big deal and it was just heart breaking to know that there would be a picture of momaw and all the grandchildren, but I'm the only one who isn't in it. I hold pictures very dear to me, and I always have. So pictures are a very special thing to me.


At the very least, I got to see Master's family, so that was nice. They are always so welcoming of me, and they are always really nice to me. I also got a really nice camera for Christmas that takes some amazing photo's. Plus, Master's parents were nice enough to get me some gifts as well, and His dad got me the newest Photoshop program to date. ^.^ So I get to learn how to mess with that. Yay! That should keep me busy for a while!


A couple days before Christmas, though, Master and I went to the Lion's Den where we got a hogtie kit and another glass dildo that came with an insert-able vibrator bullet that had ten different speeds. ^.^ That was pretty fun. I'll post up some pictures and the video later in another post. It was definitely very... very nice. 


Christmas evening, my cousin, Kyle, came over and stayed the night, so it was nice spending some time with him. We took him home last night after going to the mall. Got him a late present there. 


Lately, I've been really.. well not sick.. but I've been getting really nauseated as of late and it's been pretty bad. It seems like no matter how healthy I eat, or how little I eat, I seem to always feel sick. I'm seriously about to give up food altogether. I'm sick of feeling like I'm going to throw up all the time. Plus I have IBS and it seems like nothing EVER helps with that either. So going out is not much of an option. I'm just hoping I'll be feeling better tomorrow, because Master and I are supposed to go see Angel and Panda to hang out and give each other late Christmas presents too. I haven't seen them in a while, and I'd like to not be sick so I can see them. 


Plus, I'd REALLY like to get my hands on a Hitachi Wand, because I STILL have to wait to get one. I don't know why Master thinks Panda and Angel got us one for Christmas. It's kind of expensive, at least they were $60 on amazon last I checked. I'm pretty sure they are wanting to save their money, which is perfectly fine with me. I would have been fine even if they hadn't bought anything for us at all. I just want to see them. lol Either way, I'm thankful. ^.^


Tomorrow afternoon, Master and I are supposed to hang out with some friends we haven't seen for a while since our plans with Angel and Panda aren't until 6pm-ish. So that gives us plenty of time to have some alone time, and see some other friends too. ^.^ I'm excited.


I've also come to the conclusion a few days ago that I'm a pretty bitter person for someone who is only 20 years old. It's kind of sad, but funny. I came to this realization when I saw all these stupid people posting stupid shit online the other day, and I found myself making fun of them and basically calling them idiots. Well.. I thought a few other things too, but I've also just.. I've just been mean, to be honest. I'm not proud of it at all, but I guess I had just had enough of people saying stupid shit and just spoke my mind right on the spot. Perhaps being a little too blunt for normal. 


Gotta work on that, I suppose.


Also, a side note, I hate those commercials showing animals that have been abused an neglected. That is an insta-cry moment for me, and thankfully Master just changed the channel. God, I hate those commercials. =/


Welp, I'm going to wrap this up, and I'll be making a post soon showing off that video and pictures of our newest toys. ^.^ Hope everyone had a great Christmas. 


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. lol, sorry, I love you guys, but we didn't get you a Hitachi...those things are expensive, we had to save up to buy mine over the summer...so...no >_<

    But we love you anyway! I hope you won't be too disappointed! (and you can come play with mine, if you want ~_^)

    I'm sorry you missed out on Christmas stuff, and that you've been feeling sick. I know how that is...I get sick to my stomach a lot after I eat, and nothing really seems to help it...but I hope it gets better soon...

    I also understand about the being bitter thing...that's something I've been trying to work on since June or so... I think I wrote a blog about it, but the thing that helps me the most is remembering how lucky I am for the things and people in my life, and that makes it harder to be bitter ^_^

    Hope things start looking up for you soon! Merry late Christmas!

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! SEE! I tried telling Master you guys wouldn't (Not that I mind, cause really I wouldn't expect it) and He's like "You never know." And I kept telling him!! lol Trust me, I would never expect you guys to buy us something like that. You're fine. =)

    Also no, I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'll be seeing you guys! =D (Well then~! ;D We'll just have to see about that. hee hee)

    Eh it's okay. I'm feeling a LOT better today.

    Yeah, I'm going to have to work on it too. I think in due time I can get rid of this bitterness I've acquired. ^.^ Thanks for the uplifting words. Very much appreciated.

    Merry late Christmas! XD See you later tonight!! =D <3

    ReplyDelete