Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feeling Slightly Out of My Element

These past few days, Master has been the one tending to me and my needs, instead of how it usually is with me tending to Him. Granted, it has been very nice that He has cared enough to take care of me, but I found myself pretty upset and even cried at one point, knowing that I am not capable of taking care of Him.


Just a little bit ago, He sent me a text stating that His back was hurting Him, and that's when it hit me. I'm too weak to even attempt to give Him a back massage. Hell, I could barely hold my red folder earlier today, and carrying something as simple as a bowl of food was somewhat of a feat for me. I literally don't have the energy nor strength to take care of Him, let alone myself.


It's rather depressing to an extent.


I guess I've just been so used to doing so much for myself and Master that now I am unable to, I really don't know what to do or think of this. I just really want to get to feeling better so I can get back to doing things for myself, like make food. (Yes, I'm seriously that sick. I don't get sick often, but when I do, it hits me really freaking hard).


I think the only reason I'm even writing this is because I'm bored out of my mind. I'm sure if I weren't nearly bed ridden I'd be cleaning around this room or something.


Mreh.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment