Thursday, December 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Yesterday was, of course, a very busy day. There was quite a bit to accomplish since Master finally had a day off the same time I did. We spent most of yesterday running errands, taking care of last minute presents, doing chores, and Master even got His hair cut! (It looks great). 


We started off our day kind of early, but not so much, around 10:30 and headed back to His house. We got a shower in, and even got to have some much needed sex. (Seriously. Waiting two weeks was ridiculous. I'm so glad my period is over). After we got ourselves cleaned up and ready to go, we headed to get His hair cut. I'm pretty happy about this. I love the way Master looks when He gets His hair cut. ^.^ That's not to say He looked bad before. I just like short hair on Him better than long hair. Plus He shaved after our shower too, so He's all cleaned up nice. X3


We then went to the bank, took care of a few things there, headed to my house where I washed the dishes for my mom. (She's doing a LOT better than she was a year ago, but she still needs help around the house). After that we finally got to head up to the mall where we did some last minute Christmas shopping. After we got our gifts, we went back to Master's place where we wrapped up the presents. We even got to have a little bit of fun wrapping His dad's present. XD


Master thought it would be funny to make His dad work for his present this year, and of course, I love doing the same thing to people too, so of course I had to get in on it. We wrapped his present in LOTS of tissue paper, Taped it to the bottom of the box, then stuffed tissue paper AROUND it. Next we taped the top of the box tot he bottom, then wrapped the box in two different wrapping papers. Of course, it's quite obvious what our finishing touch was.... A shit ton of bows! XD And if you look closely, some bows were put on top of other ones. Lol 


When His dad saw it, the look on his face was priceless. He really has no idea what he's in for. Hahaha


After all that fun was done and over with, Master and I took a trip out to Milton to explore The Lion's Den. While there, we got a hog tie set, and another glass dildo what came with a vibrator. I can't wait to try them out! ^.^ Hopefully, i can post pictures later on so I can show them off. 


I was a little bummed out though, because I didn't realize till after Master had already put the items up there to buy, there was a Hitachi wand there, which I want SO very bad. Master won't let me buy one until after the holidays are over though, and I'm not sure why. He just wants me to wait, so I guess I'll just wait. There is also another toy there that is VERY similar to the Hitachi wand, but was a lot more expensive because of how new it was, and because it is wireless and rechargeable. I got to see a demo one, and I turned it up all the way, and man that was powerful! I kind of want that one too! 


After getting some more new toys, Master took me out to dinner to celebrate the fact that I got all A's on my report card this quarter. ^.^ So I got a nice juicy steak. (Yes, I am spoiled when it comes to steak). Master is at work today, so I'm pretty bored right now. I'm hoping He'll actually get off work at 5:30 tonight instead of at 7 or 8 or something. This over time crap is really getting on my nerves.


Anyways, that's the update. Hope everyone is having a great time, and I'm wishing all my readers a Happy Holidays!


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment