Monday, November 28, 2011

Bag O' Goodies

So I realized something last week, and I had been meaning to do this for some time now, but I never seemed to get the chance to do it. That is, until today. Quite often, I talk about scening with Master, and I talk about all the fun stuff we do, and some of the items we use, but I've never really shown my readers what all is being used. So dig in, guys. I have a pleasant surprise for all of you today!


Here are our toys thus far. 

Newest addition to the fun. Glass dildo of the icicles collection.

Crop. ^.^

Our collection of gags.

Nipple clamps. <3

Mr. Thuddy, and Ms. Stingy. lol

Some miscellaneous things. Hoorah for bondage games. lol 

Play collars. The black one was given to us by Angel a long time ago.

Vaginal vibrator with wireless remote. Anal beads, and wartenburg wheel.

Can't forget rope!

Good ol' Cane of Doom. Made by Panda, and made for beating. 

5 comments:

  1. Could you ask Panda how the cane was made? And, I can't tell from the picture, but is it bamboo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is bamboo, and he bought bamboo rods and basically trimmed them down, added electrical tape on the end, and I think something else. Angel is His slave and fiancee. Her name on here is Panda's Property, if you'd like to ask her. She could definitely tell you all the details, I'm sure. ^.^ I will warn you, if you ever make or get one, they are MEAN~!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time and good collection! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @lunar: Yep, Kitty got it right! Panda just bought some bamboo rods, filed them down with sandpaper until they were nice and smooth, and wrapped two shades of electrical tape around the end for the decorative handle...Not much to it, but it stings like crazy ^_^

    ReplyDelete