Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sensual Massage

As I stated yesterday, while Master and I were out for our anniversary we stopped at a book store in the mall and I got a book on erotic massages. Master has always loved getting massages from me, and for someone who really never had any "training" on it, but picked up merely from paying attention to how my friend gave one to me, I learned real quick how to give a relaxing massage that could work down deep in the muscles.


Feeling it was time for a new twist on things, I bought this book for us, to learn how to do different types of massages. Preferably sensual and erotic ones. So this afternoon after I got off work (which I got out an hour early cause we were over-staffed!) I sat down and briefly read up on the first chapter. Sensual Massage. For the most part it, it was something I've always done, but I noticed one thing that I never really thought about, and that was "gliding." Letting one's fingers gently glide across their lover's body, and applying light pressure and "kneading." 


Most of the time I apply a slight amount of pressure, mainly to work out the knots that Masters' back so easily gets. This time, I focused on this gliding technique, and I witnessed something amazing. In a matter of mere seconds, Master was like putty in my hands. He melted right into the bed and I'm fairly certain that in a few short minutes He had fallen asleep on the spot. 


After working on His back, shoulders and neck for about a half an hour, I woke Him up and got Him to steady Himself to a sitting position. This is when I tried something else that I had never tried before. Giving Him a facial and head massage. (Giggity). 


Now, I know this sounds sexual, but it really wasn't. It was legit massaging His face, forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, and his scalp. As if He weren't a pile of Master goo already, that certainly did the trick. I was very gentle, and even caressed His face a bit, and just gently rubbed and scratched at His scalp. Once I was done, not only was Master fully relaxed and allowed to lay on His back, but I noticed He was rock hard. 


A grin crept on my face when I noticed, but I really payed no mind to it and headed to the restroom. It was when I was walking that I noticed something off about me. Sure enough I too was aroused, and I had even soaked through my panties as well. I guess there is a first for everything. 


I sat and thought about it, though, and for another first I too was extremely relaxed, as if I had been the one getting a massage. It made sense to me, though, as I had literally put what bit of energy I had left in me to do it. And by energy, I mean legit energy, not will power. Energy ebbs and flows just the like ocean, and it is very much transferable if one knows how to do it, and do it right. We can give energy just the same as we can take it, and what I did was simply a matter of give and take. Kind of like a current. With contact, I was able to channel His energy into me, and give me energy to Him, if that makes any sense. 


At any rate, after realizing it, I just couldn' help be feel highly satisfied. Not only had our very first session of this new book go right, but it went better than expected. Almost perfect, I'd dare say.


What a pleasing evening.


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Isn't passive energy transfer the f-in' bomb? =)

    It gets better over time. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is. Doing it during sex, though? DO NOT get me started. mmmf!!

    ReplyDelete