Friday, November 18, 2011

3 Wonderful Years With Master

Today marks the day when Master and I first got together three years ago. We met in high school and started out as friends that eventually turned into best friends, then bf/gf, and now here we are as Master and slave. Quite the transformation, I'd say. The journey we've made so far has not been an easy one, but as with most couples, our trials and hard-ships has brought us that much closer, and for once in my life, I actually believe in a soul mate. 


Serving my Master is more than a release for me. It is devotion, sincere, trust, and most of all, love. What we have is something special to us, and it is a very beautiful thing. Sometimes I wonder how we ever got to this point, but I've long since decided that there is no reason questioning this, as Master was God's gift to me. I'm certain God sent Master my way because he knew I needed someone as special, stable and wonderful as Him in my life.


These last three years have been mostly good for us, and I'm thankful that Master has stuck it out with me for as long as He has. Honestly, He is the one thing that keeps me sane 95% of the time. Needless to say, I'm very thankful.


On to today though, we got to enjoy each other's bodies through some wonderful love making, and it was just a very beautiful moment between us. Afterwards, we headed to Logan's where we got a nice dinner and I was treated to a rare steak with some jumbo shrimp. (It was AWESOME). We ended up heading to the mall after a failed attempt to find anything at Best Buy. Our first stop was Books A Million, where Borders used to be, and I sought out an interesting find while we were in the sex section of the store. 


Check it!


Awww yeah~!!
It has everything from how to make the right massage oils, down to massages during sex! Tantric massages... I skimmed through it a little bit ago, and it looks amazing! It even teaches you how to massage with your mouth. Cause giving oral has a technique, you know? And for everything it mentions, there is a type for both men and women. This is going to be awesome. 


I know what I'm going to be reading for the next few weeks and studying how to do! ;D Master seems enthused by it as well, so it seems like something we can both get into and enjoy at the same time. ^.^


Tomorrow, I'm going to bake Master some sugar cookies after I get off work, and who knows what else we'll be getting into this weekend. (hopefully some of that massaging!) 


Things are about to get real interesting for us soon. ^.^


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment