Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Game

Tonight, Master took a break from His homework, briefly, to read the story I posted up only hours ago. I could tell by the grin on His face, and by the look in His eyes that He was definitely enjoying it. I snuggled myself up to Him and asked if He liked it, and He told me yes, and told  me everything he loved about the story. 


At first, I thought He was laughing at my story (yes, I can even be insecure about my writing) and when I said that, He too my hand and placed it on His lap, which made me realize that He was rock hard beneath His jeans. A blush came across my face and He told me not to worry, that He was loving every word of it all. He also told me that He thought it was sexy that I got so many things right. Things like the food I made in the story, and how I sucked Him off under the desk. Even down to the little details that I added, like what is to be our routine when I stay with Him at night, which is to rouse Him awake each morning with a blow job, to dressing Him in something nice and fancy.


I really don't know for sure, but I think this bit of excitement led to a game He had me play shortly after He read it. 


I had been wanting some bagel bites, and asked if He could go get them for me. He agreed to it, but when He came back up to the room, He told me that He wanted to play a game with me. 


It went a little something like this...


If I wanted the plate of bagel bites, I basically, had to earn it. Master was holding the plate, slightly above His head. He told me in order to earn it, I was to suck Him off. As I sucked Him off, He would start slowly lowering the plate down to the bed. If I stopped, for any reason, the plate would be rose back up to where He had it in the first place, and I would have to start all over.


Easy, right?


Nope... 


I grinned and agreed to this, and took His cock into my mouth, slowly twirling my tongue around the head, and gently sucking all the while. I then took Him a little more into my mouth, sliding my tongue down the bottom of His shaft, and licking back up, still sucking on His cock. I took Him in a little further, and my saliva had starting pooling in the back of my throat at this point. I paused for a split second so I could swallow it down and continue.


"Ah! Gotta start over now~." He taunted me.


I told Him I had to swallow and it's really hard to do that while sucking on Him at the same time. He said He understood, but raised the plate back up anyways.


Damn. Lets try this again.


So I went back to what I was doing, and suddenly the scene on American Dad came on where Stan Smith pretends to be possessed by the devil. Now.. lots of things.. I find humorous... but for some reason.. every single time I see or hear that scene, I lose it. And that is EXACTLY what happened. What once started off as a sincere, delicious blow job for Master, suddenly became what I can only imagine as painful, but in the sense of "oh man.. this can't be happening...." not actual pain.


With His cock still in my mouth, I began laughing hysterically, and started choking on His cock for all the wrong reasons. I ended p falling back on the bed in my fit of laughter, all the while apologizing to Him, saying things like "Oh~ my god! Hold on~" *gigggles* "I'm so sorry! I promise..." *giggles more* "I promise I'll get right back to it I just~!" *giggles harder* "I'm sorry!" 


I didn't see His initial reaction, but I have a feeling He rolled His eyes at me and grinned.


After recovering from my giggle fit, I went right back into it, almost as if nothing had happened, and before I knew it, the plate was at my side. Now.. at the beginning, He had told me that once the plate was fully on the bed, I could stop sucking Him off, and eat them, or I could keep sucking on Him. It was my choice....


Judging by how hungry I was, I figured I would head straight for the food once I had my chance.


Nope. Wrong again.


Even though I noticed the plate was against my thigh. I was so focused on Him at that moment, I just didn't even care about the food anymore. Now, my main objective was to get Him to cum, and I was determined to get that as well. (I guess I'm a little greedy, huh?) 


Eventually, I got that too with the use of my tongue, and coaxing Him to "cum all over His cum dumpster." and to "use me like the filthy whore I am." I had finally done this enough that He got to climax and cum all over my chest. 


It was nice. Master hasn't gotten to cum on me in a while, so it was definitely a treat for me too. I gotta say, I wish we played more "games" like this more often. It'd make for some interesting moments and stories.


*happy sigh*


I am one lucky slave.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment