Thursday, November 17, 2011

Virtual Blogger Award?! O_O

Wow so uh.. this was highly unexpected! I really have no idea what to say, other than giving a huge "Thank you" to Master Dreams's precious treasure and Bre for nominating me as well. 


I know it may sound silly, but I kind of needed this, just as a spirit uplifter because lately I've been having a bad streak. NONE OF THAT NOW, cause it's time for celebration. ^.^ 


At any rate, thank you ladies so much for nominating me. It's more than appreciated and it was definitely a wonderful surprise. Haha. Definitely made my day. <3


Now, on to what I'm supposed to do next, which is list 7 things about me, and nominate 15 other bloggers for this award as well. So here we go~!




1. Music is my passion. Every time I feel things are not going right, or if I just need to occupy my time, 99.99% of the time I resort to music of some sort. I love how raw and full of emotion I feel when I am in tune with the music I'm listening to, and especially when I sing along. It is the one time I feel most free. I mainly listen to electronica, techno, rock, indie rock, metal, German metal, j-pop, j-rock, k-pop, and industrial.


2. Dragon's Blood is my favorite scent of incense. If I could ever find it anywhere, I'd buy it in bulk because I know I'd run out in a heart beat. Seriously, I'd give anything to have some more at this point. (If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some, PLEASE TELL ME~!!!!) lol


3. I'd like to think of myself as an artist of some type. As I mentioned before, music is my thing, so on occasion I will actually sit down and try to make music and lyrics. Granted, that doesn't always work out, but I still try. I also LOVE to draw, and when ever I get the chance, I will sit and draw for hours on end. It's a fantastic release, and typically I am very proud of myself when I've finished.


4. I'm so spastic that I'm shocked I haven't drove most of my friends, family members, and Master crazy at this point. Most of the time I try to remain calm and collective, but I will have moments when I just can't help bursting out into something random on the spot. I applaud my fellow friends for being so patient with me. I know it gets annoying from time to time. ^.^;;


5. I don't know if this is obvious or not, but at times I really wish I were a cat. Cats have the simple life, and I mean really, who DOESN'T want to cuddle a cat every day/night? If I were a cat... endless lovin's~!!!!!!!!! Plus I could get away with me "meowing" every so often without getting stares. Hahaha~!


6. Believe it or not, I speak Japanese. I used to speak it fluently, but I didn't really have anyone to talk to in Japanese with, so I've gotten rusty. Lately, though, I've been trying to brush back up on that. I miss speaking it fluently and hope to get back up there with that. Some day, I'll be at that point again... 


7. While I know I don't always come off as this, I LOVE my video games. I play anything from WoW to Dead Space, to Minecraft and Maple Story. Honestly, I'll play just about every game once, that is if they are not games based on wars. Okay.. scratch that, I have played the Fall Out games, even though I know they are more about nuclear waste lands, they do have a bit of war to them. My favorite old school games include, you guessed it, Mario and Sonic The Hedgehog. Some other classics include Legend of Zelda, Space Invaders, Mortal Kombat and Pac-Man. Yeah~ that's the good stuff. Mmmph~!


Okay so that was probably not the most interesting thing I've written about myself, but it's better than nothing! Haha


Now! On to my nominations. This is going to be tricky... I don't know if I can name off 15, but I'll try to name as many as possible.


1. I know this fine young woman has already been nominated, and I really have no idea how many times, but I really have to point her out. Bre from Owned, Collared, Loved. Not because she is my friend, but because this woman is an inspiration to me. She and I have only known each other for a couple of years, but she is truly someone I look up to. I love everything about her, and I love that she is so strong and over comes everything from her fears, to her hardest struggles. I mean really, off the charts amazing. Check out her journey and the progress she's made. I'm very proud of her and her accomplishments.


2. Emma from Ramblings of a kajira. Seriously, I sometimes wonder if she is Super Woman in disguise cause she literally does everything. She is another strong woman I know of, and I simply love reading what she has to say every day. I mean.. there is never a dull moment in this woman's life. At least it doesn't seem like it.


3. My Bottom Smarts I don't quite know her name, and I just started reading her posts about a month ago, but she has some really interesting things to say. Definitely someone to check out.


4. Alley from Hyperbole and A Half This girl is just straight up all kinds of funny. I don't personally know her either, but I do know that when she makes a post, it's going to make me laugh and bring a smile to my day. Some of my readers already probably know of her, but if you don't, start reading! You will not be disappointed. Trust me!


5. Adam Taylor from Taylor Made If you are someone who loves reading video game reviews and hearing about the latest games, then this is your guy right here. He too is a pretty cool guy, and someone who I enjoy reading as well. Then again, I'm a nerd and I love my video games.


6. Certari from Diary of Sublimation Another cool cat that I really enjoy. She is interesting and has an odd sense of humor that I absolutely adore. She falls into the category "strong woman" and is another inspiration in and of herself.


7. Casey from Dating A Transboy This girl is the epitome of "sugar, sunshine, bubbles, and everything nice." Truly a sweetie, and also very admirable. As you guessed from the blog title, she is dating a Transboy. She is doing something that most people not only do not think of ever doing, but usually don't stick through it. Her bf (who was originally a girl) is currently finding themselves out and realizing that she is a boy trapped in a girls body. Not only is it interesting to hear from Casey's point of view, but it is a very heart touching read that she is sticking it out for the one she loves. I love this couple so freaking much.


8. Leo from Unaddressed Letters. She too is another sweetheart and I think she is outright adorable. She doesn't right all that much, but when she does, she has this demeanor of just making you want to squeeze and hug her. Love her to death.


I know there were others I have not mentioned, and I'm sorry for that. It is nothing personal, and I still love ya. I hope everyone enjoys reading these people's stories as much as I do.


Thank you all again very much for your support, and thank you to my readers and followers for just taking the time out of you day to read up on me and listening to what I have to say.


This was truly awesome. Thank you all!!!


~*~Anastassia~*~

6 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much for all the nice things you said here ^_^

    I'm glad this made your day, and I hope things start looking up for you from here!

    Also really interested in checking out some of these blogs...Never heard of most of them, but they sound interesting...

    Hope your day is going better so far!

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my favorites to read, really. The Transboy one by Casey seems right up your alley, cause I know how much you support it. ^.^ Hope you enjoy them.

    My day is going great, and I hope yours is well too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. *poke* love you too! You might want to change the link to the [new] blog... I'm taking down the old one soon because of the email addy it's attached to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap! Send me the right link on fet. D=

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, yep, you know me well...that's exactly the one that caught my attention the most, so I'll definitely be checking it out ^_^

    ReplyDelete