Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Little Something To Keep My Hands Busy

What you are about to read is fictional and a fantasy. This has not happened... at least not yet. ;D


Enjoy!




Summer. My favorite season of the year. Not much had been going on lately, other than Master had been working hard every single day in His office, and I had been at home taking care of our lovely house. Day in and day out I made sure to keep everything clean and tidy, including our basement, which recently became our private dungeon. Today was no different.


I had woke up early this morning, as I typically did, around the time of six in the morning. I quietly slid out of bed, making sure not to disturb Masters' slumber, and headed down stairs where I began to prepare our first meal of the day. The meal I was preparing consisted of hot cinnamon rolls, maple sausage, home made pancakes, scrambled eggs, and some maple syrup to top off those pancakes. Just how Master likes it.


After I got everything prepared, most of the food cooked, and the oven hot and ready, I placed the raw cinnamon rolls into the oven, then went back up stairs to start the process of waking Him up. This is never an easy task, as sometimes Master gets in late from work, and barely gets His sleep, but I knew just the right way to get him to rise and shine.


Carefully, I creep'd into our larger than life sized bedroom, and smiled at the sleeping man that was in the bed. I slowly slid back onto the bed, and under the covers, where I gently worked my way close to His body. Even though it was dark under the blankets, I quickly found what I was looking for, and put His warm cock into my mouth. At first, I sucked tenderly, and gently, urging Him to come to attention. Once I succeeded, I began to work my mouth as passionately as I could. Suddenly, I heard groans of Master waking. His sounds were muffled by the blanket over my head, but the heat surrounding me suddenly lifted as He flipped the blanket off us to inspect what was going on below.


With as much of a smile as I could give while sucking on his now fully erect cock, my lips spread into a grin. After taking His cock out of my mouth, and gave Him a better smile,


"Good morning, Master. Breakfast is almost ready."


He smiled down at me,


"Good morning, slave. I'm not quite ready for breakfast yet, I'm a little...." He paused and grinned "preoccupied at the moment. What say you finish me off, and then we go get breakfast?"


Without hesitating, I went right back to working His cock in my mouth. Sucking and slurping, all the while bringing Him closer to His climax. It wasn't before too long that I had Him right on the edge. He gripped the hair on the back of my head tight and forced His cock deep into my throat, spilling His hot seed into my throat and mouth. I tried swallowing as much of it as I could, but some of it oozed back out onto his crotch. 


From the kitchen, I heard the timer going off, meaning that the cinnamon rolls were done, and breakfast was fully ready. "Master! My rolls! They'll burn if I don't get them!" I said in a bit of a panicked state.


He replied smugly, "You're lucky you have to go get them out, other wise you'd be cleaning up the mess you made up here." A kiss followed and I was dismissed to my other duties.


I quickly went downstairs and got the rolls out of the oven. They smelt so good and fresh, but what was best was seeing the icing melt on them as I poured it over the rolls. About 5-10 minutes had passed before Master had shown up downstairs, dressed in His dark blue bath robe.


"Breakfast smells wonderful, Anastassia."


"Thank you, Sir. I made your favorite!" I pointed out the cinnamon roles, and He just smiled at me.


After making us both our plates, and sitting down at the dining room table, we began our morning feast. There was a certain look about Master this morning. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but He seemed like something was either on His mind or else maybe He was still really tired. I shrugged it off though, and went on my way.


After breakfast, Master and I both went upstairs to the bathroom where we took our morning shower together. I lathered up some soap on a sponge and began washing His body, covering every bit of that beautiful canvas He has, otherwise known as His skin. I made sure to pay close attention to his cock, gently lathering up soap around it, and cleaning it with acute precision.


Next, I lathered shampoo into His hair, and made sure to massage His scalp, cleaning it just as well as the rest of His body. After about a minute of that, I gently edged him under the shower head, where the warm water rinsed him of all the suds. As I watched the soap get washed away, I noticed that Master was regaining another erection. I only grinned and began washing myself, and tending to my personal hygiene routine.


Once our shower was over, we headed back to the bedroom where I dried Master off, and got Him dressed into another one of His fancy suits. I knew that Master had a big presentation today at the office, and I was going to make sure He looked amazing. I picked out a black suit and a white shirt. To accompany this, I picked him out a crimson red tie, my favorite, and tied it around the shirt cuff that was around His neck.


Finally, after getting Him all tidied up, and clean, I slicked Masters' hair back with some light gel, and evened out His hair.


I beamed with a smile up at Him, "You look so handsome, Master! You're going to do just amazing today."


He leaned in for a deep kiss, and held me close, "Thanks to you, my sweet slave. All thanks to you. Now, I must be off. I need to prepare at the office, and wish to be there early. Be sure to take care of the house, as you do so well." He kissed me on the forehead and headed down stairs to grab Himself a cinnamon roll to go. 


As He was leaving, we exchanged another passionate kiss, and then He was out the door.


I spent the rest of my morning taking care of the house, washing the dishes, and making sure the laundry was done. Around 2pm I received a call from Master, asking me to come out to His work. On the way there, I stopped by the grocery store and got myself a salad, and picked up just enough items to make Him a sandwich. 


Upon arriving at His office, I noticed He had a somewhat perplexed look on His face. "Good afternoon. How did the presentation go, Sir?" I asked as I closed the door shut. 


"Well..." He began, "It was interesting.. to say the least...." He stopped and watched me as I prepared His sandwich while He was talking. 


"Yes, Master?" 


"It's nothing. You just look so wonderful doing what you do best."


I raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And what's that?"


"Serving me, silly." He smiled. "As for the presentation.... It went well! We're going to go through with my plan." A devilish grin then spread across His lips. "I think it's time for a celebration."


I cocked my head to the side, "Want me to make you an elaborate dinner with friends over, Sir? I could make a few calls!"


"No, no, no. My dear little slut, we are to celebrate right now. Though I do like that idea... Come over here, slave, and get under the desk." 


I followed suit and did as He told me, figuring that I knew what was to happen next, and of course, I was right. After getting myself on my knees under His desk, He unzipped His pants, brought out His half erect cock, and sat down in His big comfy chair. He then positioned Himself just the way He wanted and looked down at me, as if to say "Alright, what are you waiting for? Get to sucking."


I nodded my head and kept my eyes locked onto His as I took His cock into my watering mouth. I loved doing this, and there was always the chance of getting caught, though no one ever came in. As I started really working my tongue around His fully hardened cock, suddenly there came a knock at His door. 


Panic struck through my heart, and I began breathing faster. I know the look of fear and desperation was in my eyes, as Master grinned evilly back at me. 


"Come in!" 


I quickly got a small scream stifled by Him the moment He shoved His cock deep into my throat. Trying not to gag on Him, I kept very still while I listened to the other man walk into the room. His foot steps stopped right at the desk, and if this desk were made to where you could see right underneath it, he would have seen me on my knees as soon as he opened the door. Even more so, he would have seen my skirt smug against my round bottom, slowly working its way up my thighs. Thankfully, this was not the case, but knowing he was right there was nerve wrecking just enough. 


Master placed His hand gently on my head while He talked the man who entered the room.


"Congratulations on your presentation today, sir!"


What started as a quick congratulatory greeting, suddenly felt like it took forever. What made it worse is that every time I tried taking Him out of my mouth, He would push Himself even further down my throat, making it harder for me to breathe and keep myself quiet.


After several minutes of this guy talking, he finally left the room and shut the door behind him. I withdrew Master from my mouth. "My god I thought he was never going to leave!"


"Don't worry, my sweet girl, no one will be bothering us for a while." He got up, walked over to the door, and locked it before giving me His hand and rising me to my feet. He pulled me close to Him and raised my skirt up, sitting me down on His desk


I protested, "No, not here~!"


"You deny me of what I want and deserve, slave?" He said, staring into my soul with that burning look of domination.


"No, Sir, I just-"


"You what, slut?!"


"Nothing, Master." I shrunk under Him as He pulled my skirt up over my thighs and hips, exposing my glistening wet cunt.


"My, my... what do we have here? You say no, but your body seems to be saying yes, my dear."


He placed the head of His cock against my opening, and slowly pushed Himself in. He began working His hips back and forth into me, all the while holding my wrists down on the desk so I couldn't move from His grip. With each thrust, He went a little harder and faster. Eventually He picked up a rhythm with me, and the desk began shaking a little with each deep pounding thrust. 


Our breathing became heavy, and our bodies took over in their own form of autopilot. Before too long, I was working my hips as well, begging Him with my body to push me to my limit with Him. The only way to stifle our moans was to kiss one another, but even that didn't help. I remember tightening my legs around his waist, pulling Him deeper into me. 


With one final deep push, Master was pouring His hot thick cum into my cunt, filling me up with His seed. I couldn't resist letting out a deep moan, which resulted in Master covering my mouth with His hand and grinning at me.


"You're so wonderful, Anastassia. Thank you for this. Now get yourself together and head on home. I'll see you in a few hours. Also, do call up our friends. I liked that idea about the dinner, and I'd liked to have it arranged."


"Yes, Master. I love you, Sir." I replied graciously


"I love you too. Take care and be careful."


I took my leave, and noticed I was getting a lot of stares. Probably because my face was so flushed, but then I started wondering if maybe they had heard my moans of pleasure while engaged with my husband. I decided to shrug it off and tend to my new set of duties.


The rest of the day went well, and the dinner went amazing. We both had a successful and wonderful day, so that night we shared our bodies with one another again and fell asleep in a cloud of bliss. 


About a month later, I made my way to the store where I bought a few items. I started feeling sick every morning, so I thought it was time for a change in my diet. I also bought some other things that might help me figure out what was wrong. 


What happened the next morning sent us both into a state of shock.


"Master!!! Master! Come here!"


He jolted awake and rushed to the bathroom. "What's wrong, Anastassia?!" 


I looked at Him with a face full of mixed emotions. "Uhm.. Sir..."


"Honey... what's that in your hand?"


I smiled slightly out of excitement and fear.


"We're pregnant... Sir..."


Le Fin!


I may actually develop a story out of this! I took long enough to write it.. might as well. XD


Hope those of you who read it enjoyed it. Sorry it was so lengthy.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, the beginning was so sweet! And the middle was so sexy...Office sex and under-the-desk blowjobs are something I've always wanted to do, but, thanks to where Panda works (and the fact that you can't get in without a security badge), I don't think it's ever gonna happen...

    Still, very hot story! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only hope that some day, our lives will become something similar to this. XD

    Thanks hon!

    Actually, one of Masters' fantasies is to be sucked off while sitting at a desk or table. I got to do it once here at the house while He was eating dinner one evening. It was fun. X3 I suggest getting a tall desk/table though. <.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot and sexy story. I hope you get to do it someday.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I hope so too. ^.^ Master definitely loved the story as well. It left a smile on His face. X3

    ReplyDelete