Monday, October 31, 2011

Autumn and Everything That Comes With It

Well the chilling fall weather has officially set in for the year, and it looks like things are about to start getting really cold as it comes with this time of the year. Typically, I'm more of a spring and summer type person, but autumn has its very own charm that comes along with it, and there are some awesome treats that are made only at this time of the year. Treats such as cranapple granola hot and fresh out of the oven, pumpkin spiced muffins that are sweet and have a distinct taste, and my favorite of all, hot apple cider. Sure, it's more of a drink than anything, but to me it's a fantastic fall treat and I'm always so excited for it every single year.


One thing that almost always seems to follow the fall season, other than the cold crappy weather, is the typical common colds and flu as well as other illnesses. Guess who's already fighting a cold that feels more like a sinus cold than anything? That's right. Me. This bites. Haha


On Friday it started off as a slight sore throat. Eventually as the day went on, I started noticing that my throat had become swollen, and it was harder for me to breathe. Saturday I was about the same. Sunday, I was better, and now today  I'm all congested, light headed, can barely breathe, and starting to feel achy. Now while my throat no longer hurts, it's became on the itchy side. 


Oh well, I got to sip on some delicious hot apple cider a little bit ago, and enjoy some mini pumpkin spiced muffins. Great stuff right there. Time to make myself cozy and snuggle up to Master, and enjoy more hot apple cider. ^.^


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment