Monday, October 24, 2011

Body - 1; My Will Power - 0

Some of you may know that I have a somewhat bad case of IBS, and to top it off I'm lactose intolerant. In other words if I don't watch very carefully to what I do and don't eat, I may be having some involuntary bowel issues in my near future. 


This morning, however, I haven't been able to eat a thing, but I fear there was something in the food I ate last night for dinner that is getting to me this morning. So because I'm going through a really bad case because of my IBS, I have to miss classes today, which also include missing out on two tests. So that's freaking awesome. At this point, I just don't want to eat anything, despite the fact that my stomach is really hungry. I'm so sick of dealing with this, and I'm sick of worrying about this every single freaking minute of every single day. 


So guess what, body, you win. Can I please get a rest from this?!


Ugh...


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment