Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Play Party Was A HUGE Success!!!!

Last night was the TAPE Halloween play party, and I had been anticipating this for a couple of months now. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect, so I was kind of going in there a bit on the blind side. Master and I got there around 7p.m. last night, and started talking to the other people there, who turned out to be really funny and nice people. It was definitely awesome meeting others in the lifestyle, and getting to know that some of the people I talked to, had a lot of things in common with me, both vanilla and kinky! It was also really nice seeing some familiar faces, like Certari, Red, Silver, PolyBrat, and GlassSpider. 


After we had our feast of some of the most delicious food I've had in a while, we got to socialize quite a bit more before the real fun started. I noticed that Red was there, and I hadn't had the chance to say "hi" to him at that point, so I pretty much edged my way over to him, greeted him with a hug and started a conversation with him about the rope that he makes (which I got to find out how sturdy that rope was too! More on that later, though). Eventually, Red ended up showing me his violet want, and the collection of bulbs and conductors he had with him. This is what set me off into a spree of kink for the rest of the night.


At one point, he draped a sequin cloth over my shoulders and loosely wrapped it around my body. With Master watching, Red showed us how it could conduct electricity and there were little streaks of lightning going around the area he touched with the violet wand. Talk about freaking awesome. What was even cooler, Red had also made some rope that had these gold metallic strips weaved right into the rope, and it too conducted electricity! 


Not wanting to miss out on that, I got bound to the St. Andrew's Cross they had there by that same type of rope. Master got to take a turn with the violent wand and the amount of electricity that surged all around my body felt freaking amazing. They also used a wartenburg wheel attachment on the violet wand, and I still have those pretty little teeth marks on my body from it. ^.^ It was definitely a cool experience.


After all the electricity play and what-not, I ended up taking a small break to get some water in my system, and even a nice little brownie to help with my endorphin rush. After taking a little breather, I got to talk to GlassSpider, and she ended up showing my these little needle things she slipped over her fingers, and it just felt so neat! Depending on the type of pressure she put into my skin, it could feel ticklish, or it could feel like you were getting lightly scratched. It was pretty nifty. She also had this really big heavy duty flogger that I absolutely could not resist trying out! 


First she started out light and slow, but gradually went harder and faster till I could actually feel it stinging at times. I think I took it fairly hard before I finally have to give in and stop, but it was definitely a lot of fun, and she said my back pinked up really well. ^.^ It was such a pleasure letting her do that to me, and Master seemed to enjoy watching my reactions. We said our thank you's and I ended up giving her a hug. I come, come on! She deserved some love after that!


Again, I rested up a bit, and ended up doing something I never thought I was going to be able to do....


Get suspended!


Both Red and Silver worked on me to get me suspended about as comfortable as one could be while suspended 2 feet of the ground. To be honest, I was a bit scared. This was my first time ever being suspended by rope, but once again, I just could not resist. Heck, they knew what they were doing, and these were people I've met before and trusted. So after a grueling amount of time getting the rope on me just right, eventually they slowly started hoisting me up off the ground, and before too long, I was hanging in this Swiss Swing harness that Silver made, and I was fully suspended off the ground. 


Did I mention I actually got naked for this? Oh yeah... definitely got naked. X3


It was a little uncomfortable, but it was so much fun hanging there in the air, and it just felt amazing. It didn't really hurt that much, and thanks to Silver, he put this scarf around my head and neck so that I would have support there too. If it weren't for the fact I was so tired, I would have hung there for longer than I did, but it was after 12am at this point (time FLIES) and Master and I were getting tired and worn out. 


After they helped me out of the rigging, and got my clothes back on, I made my rounds giving everyone hugs and saying my "thank you's" and letting everyone know I was happy I got to meet and talk with them, Master and I headed home for the night. 


I slept like a freaking baby, and I'm still feeling that little after party high that one gets from all those endorphin rushes for an extended amount of time. Last night was amazing, and I really hope I get to go to more play parties like this. It was definitely worth it, and I would do it over and over again.


If there was anyone I left out in this, I'm very sorry, but know that I love all of you wonderful people,a nd just thank you again, so much, for the wonderful night you gave me!


Sincerely,


A Very Happy Slave


~*~Anastassia~*~

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! You're so brave, doing the suspension--something I'd like to try, but I don't think I'd have the guts for it >_<

    Sorry we missed, but we'll definitely be trying to make the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bre: It's a lot of fun! If you ever feel like doing suspension with someone, I'll be there with you, if I can, for moral support! ^.^ It was scary, but fun!

    @Certari: Yeah, I'm a little sore too, but as you said, a warm bath should do the trick! And yeah, reality is lame. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bre: It's really quite easy, most of the setup keeps you standing. A little success is all it takes, 20 seconds is just as suspended as 10 min. Think hammock, they are made of rope too :)

    ReplyDelete