Monday, October 17, 2011

Another Awesome Weekend Update

My weekend of fun starting Friday evening when we went to the Bruce Hornsby concert in Charleston. I had never seen this man perform before, and I was excited to be introduced to music that was new to me. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. His music was pretty cool, and the way he played that piano was just beautiful. Not to mention, he was a pretty funny guy who entertained the audience with little jokes here in there in between songs, and sometimes during songs. He was a fantastic performer, him and his band, and I was more than delighted that I got to experience it. 


The one part that was not so cool about the show was that I was so worn out from having to take two tests on Friday, and studying so hard, I wore myself out, and I kept being on the verge of dozing off in the middle of the concert. I leaned over on Masters' shoulder at one point and said "I hope your mom is not upset that I keep kind of nodding off. I really am enjoying this, I'm just so worn out...." He told me He felt His parents would understand, and wouldn't be upset. To be honest, I don't think they even noticed.


Saturday was kind of a lazy day for Master and myself. We got up really early that morning, since His parents left around 7, and headed back to His house where I made Him breakfast. We had been wanting to go back to bed and sleep a little long with one another, but after eating breakfast, all that was on our minds was sex, and what wonderful sex it was.


Master and I have been getting very intimate lately, and in a way that is not only more kinky, but even more passionate than before. It's pretty nice. I love the changes that are currently happening between us. 


We also talked about the changes that I am to make in order to better myself for me and for Master. (Oddly enough, it's kind of what induced us having sex in the first place. Master is so sexy when He is all Domly and such). We spoke of posture, fixing that foul mouth of mine, (which honestly I do curse an awful lot, and I really need to break that habit) and just all around a bunch of things I could do to improve my life. Once we got that settled , we pretty much headed out and got some Brazilian Wax. I regret it to a degree.


Master tried waxing my cunt so that I'd be really smooth for Him when it comes time for Him to pleasure Himself with me, but halfway through the waxing, I wimped out. It hurt way too much, and I ended up asking for the razor and just finished the job quickly. I don't know if I want to try that ever again. Talk about painful....


Yesterday, however, was the best day out of this whole weekend. Master and I got up early again, much to His dismay, and headed to church with His mom. After church, we went out to lunch with Masters' parents to Apple-bee's and had a lovely lunch/afternoon with them. 


As I mentioned above, one of the many things I've been starting to work on it posture, which includes table manners and what-not. I have a horrible habit of putting my elbows on the table, and kind of leaning on the table while eating. Yesterday, however, I decided it was time to put an end to it, and to show Master that I really am trying to improve. Every time I caught myself getting ready to rest on my elbows on the table, I'd stop, remove my arms from the table, sit up straight, and continue about my business. When it comes to eating, I know for a fact that I do well with my table manners in that department. 


On a side note, Master really noticed yesterday how I was trying to act more proper at lunch, and that I've been working this weekend on cursing less and less, so He mentioned to me this morning that He was proud of me, and that He was happy I was being such a good girl. The butterflies that went through my heart and stomach when He said that....


Sometimes the simplest of things can make the whole day so much better.


Anyways, back on to yesterday.


We finally got to see Angel and Panda yesterday evening, and it was so nice to see them again. We gave each other hugs, and sat down and talked for a while, only to end up playing the game of Life, Family Guy edition. It was pretty fun, especially since I had never played Life, and came out the winner, almost banking 2 million dollars. Hahaha.. I don't think Panda was very happy about it. ^.^;


After the game was over, Master went to Subway where He bought us all a light dinner. While eating, we started watching the movie Super Troopers, which Master has never seen before (SINNER!!!!). While watching it though, Master and I were getting easily entertained with Angel and Panda's hot wax bath they had. That ended up leading to a very interesting place, last night.


One moment, we're dipping our hands in the wax, and the next thing I know, Panda mentions that Angel should get a towel, and Master is having me take my shirt and bra off. At first, I was a little reluctant, but Master always gets His way, and I was lying on my back with my torso completely exposed. If it weren't for the fact that Angel and Panda have practically seen me naked before, I would have been extremely embarrassed. Luckily for me, though, I was very comfortable around them.


What happened next was amazing. Master started pouring the hot wax all over my chest. At first, it was very bearable, and had me giggling, but not too long after He started pouring the wax on me, I was starting to realize my body was doing its own thing. My back was starting to arch, and I suddenly remembered that wax play was an extreme turn on for me. That meant I was now forced to try and stifle the little moans that were coming from my throat. 


It didn't work.


Eventually, I started moaning and whimpering at the mercy of Master, and if that wasn't enough, it was very evident that Panda was entertained by this little show happening in His living room. I heard Him laughing at my attempts to keep myself quiet, and the same from Master, which only resulted in more whimpers. I don't remember hearing much from Angel, but I'm pretty sure she was enjoying it too. 






After having a rather euphoric moment, the Master's got the idea to have Angel strip her torso as well, and have our chests pressed together as both of them poured hot wax onto us. Pretty... awesome... and kind of hot. We were both squirming a bit, so keeping the wax on us was a tad hard, and eventually we had to stop because wax was dripping down Angel's pants and panties (Heh!)


We cleaned off the wax off our bodies, and while Angel was changing into her shorts, I put my bra and shirt back on. I ended up on the couch in between Angel and Panda, kind of close to Angel so we could cuddle here and there while we watched Strangeland. Flipping sweet movie. There was some hot body modification, that even I enjoyed looking at, and was slightly envious at one point. 


The night ended with us leaving close to 1am, and all of us having a smile on our face. I love the time we all spend with each other. It's like when we're all together, we're this little happy family, who happens to enjoy sharing our kinks with one another. Truly a blessing and a half, and quite the remarkable friendship we all have with one another.


Hopefully I can see Angel again on Wednesday and we can have another one of our "girl days". I really enjoy these precious moments in life.


Life is definitely good.... ^.^


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love that description, like we're a little kinky family! That made me smile! Love you guys <3 ^_^

    lol, also, yes, I enjoyed the show, too--I just wasn't as loud as Panda, I mostly just grinned like an idiot (which you would have seen, if your eyes hadn't been closed in ecstasy)^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. X3 Mreh~!! *blushy* We really are a little happy kinky family, though! Lol

    And you~!!! <3

    ReplyDelete