Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Self Discipline

After reading my post from last night, and reading a comment that a friend has recently left for me only moments ago, I have come to the realization that I was not only being immature and disrespectful to my Master, but I showed a certain lack of patience and trust in Him and our relationship, which is highly unacceptable. 


Master does not know this yet, but I am going to be disciplining myself today for the wrong I have done to my Master. I do not know if He will punish me yet, but I have a feeling that after we talk about this, there may very well be a punishment coming to me. I will accept whatever may come my way, as I know I fully deserve it. I need to work more on expressing my feelings better, more on a mature side, level headed, and most of all to Him, not my blog. 


I am not sure how I am going to go about punishing myself on this, but I do know that I am going to write my Master a letter letting Him know that I am doing this, and that I will be accepting my fate. I only hope we can get through this and that I can learn to be more patient with Him, and learn to trust Him even more. 


This will not be for acceptance, this will be for training myself to be a better slave and for me to learn how to respect my Master the way I should. 


Till next time.


~*~Anastassia~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment