Monday, November 21, 2011

What A Night!

Yesterday evening, Master and I got to go over to Angel and Panda's place for the first time in a while. Upon arriving there, we were greeted at the door by Angel, who gave me a nice warm hug. It was so nice to see her and Panda again. I tried giving Panda a hug, but He denied me (like a jerk! lol j/k) so I just sat with Master. 


Not too long after getting there, we sat down and played this game called Arkham Horror, which was pretty interesting. (No, it had nothing to do with Batman). Basically, portals would open up and monsters would come out of these portals. Then we'd have to try to fight them and not lose our health and sanity in the process. Needless to say, I ended up in the hospital twice. 


We played that for what felt like 30 minutes, but really was almost two hours (never got to finish it), and then the Masters went out and got all of us some food. While they were out, Angel joined me on the couch and we just sat there and talked about random things, like usual, and before we knew it, our Master's were back. We watched an episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia while we ate.


So time went by, we tried getting back into the game after eating, and that's when we all decided that it was just time to quit the game. 


Here we are, just sitting there in the living room together, when suddenly it felt like a huge intervention for Angel and myself. Literally it was the Masters vs. the slaves. (The heck just happened?) They were talking about how we do not make the first moves and they were kind of tired of us going home after seeing one another saying things like 'You know... I really wish I would have kissed her more." or "I really wish I just would have snuggled with her more." Yeah... you get the drift. 


(For those who are newly reading, Angel and I are kind of play partners, meets with friends with benefits, meets cuddle buddies, meets... well.. hell I still don't know~! We are just "us" and we like one another more than friends, but we're best friends too.) 


Next thing we know we're being told to make out by our Masters' and we're both sitting on the couch, apart from one another, blushing and protesting that we shouldn't just yet cause we're feeling pressured. Then Master is shoving me closer to Angel on the couch, and Panda is telling her to move closer to me. so now that we're practically sitting on each other's laps, we're still protesting.


Eventually we agreed that we'd go into the bedroom, and the Master's stayed out in the living room area so we could do our thing in private. Of course, I knew once we got in there, they;;d be sneaking down the hallway. Sure enough I put my ear to the door and I heard their light footsteps. I looked at Angel and whispered (loudly) that they were outside the door. 


We opened the door and sure enough I saw Master with His back against the wall, and I knew Panda was on the opposite wall. We finally got them to go away. 


What happened next was nice, but being as nervous as I was, I didn't get to quite enjoy it to the full extent I know I would have if I weren't so freaking nervous. (Seriously.. I DO NOT do well under pressure. I get all weird, nervous, and stuff). It was a sweet kiss, longer than the usual pecks that we typically shared. Her lips were so soft and delicate. *stupid grin* I felt like I was fumbling around, perhaps I was, or was not, but I did enjoy kissing her longer than a split second for once. Would have been nice to have not been so pressured to do it, as I like to take my time on these things, but I understand where the Master's were coming from. 


They felt that we weren't going to do it for fear of either offending one another or our Master's, so as our Master's, they felt it was time to give that extra push. 


Regardless, I enjoyed the outcome.


Again, after it was all done and over with, we sat on the bed and just talked for a bit, and then finally our Master's came in to see what we were up to. Panda ended up handing me a crop to use on Angel, and I swatted at her butt a few times before Panda asked me to turn around. Pretty sure He was checking to see if she was wet, but I turned around anyways, out of respect for them.


I got to swat at her a few more times with that crop, and a smaller one, then Panda handed me what is known at the "Beatin' stick". Considering I have NEVER messed with this item before, or anything like it, I went out to the kitchen where I could test it on my own hand to see what it felt like to swing it. I knew this thing hurt, because my Master got to use it on me earlier in the evening. He barely swung it and it even hurt me. My intent was not to do harm. 


When I came back to the room they were all applauding me, saying it was good I did that. Kind of made me blush, but I was proud of myself, none-the-less. After toying with it some more, I decided I didn't want to use it on her. I didn't know the proper way to swing it and for fear of doing some damage, I kindly handed it back to Panda and He took the time to use it on her instead. XD


They showed us this stuff called "Horny Honey" (I still giggle hearing that. It just sounds cute and funny to me). It was supposed to be an arousal cream. They let Master put some on my left nipple. Nothing happened. They thought maybe there wasn't enough put on me, so Master rubbed in some more.


Still nothing.


Now, I don't remember who brought it up, but one of the two said something about cinnamon oil. I shrugged and said "Okay." to which Panda and Angel were kind of like "You're being a little too nonchalant about this." So off went my shirt and bra and I was on my back on this mini table they had. They diluted the cinnamon oil with a carrier oil and then it was applied to my chest. 


I waited and waited for something to happen. Nothing. A ceiling fan was going above me, and still nothing. Eventually I felt a warm tingle, but that was it. The look on everyone's faces was priceless, but I sincerely felt nothing but the warm tingles it gave me. So then it was suggested to give a drop of pure cinnamon oil. I said "Okay" again and let them do what they had to. It was a little warmer this time, but still, not a burning sensation like I was supposed to feel. (I'm tempted to go to the cooking isle of a grocery store and buy that cinnamon oil and see if THAT does the trick). Everyone else who got in contact with it had red fingers, they felt burning sensations, and even Panda's eyes were watering. Me? Perfectly fine. I tasted cinnamon for the rest of the night, but no burning sensation in my eyes either. 


Also, since I know Angel will be reading this later, Still no marks and still no irritations. Sorry. ^.^;


So I was dubbed a freak of nature (nothing new! LOL) and we moved on to something I've always wanted to try. FIRE PLAY~!!!


This was just so freaking cool. Panda rubbed rubbing alcohol on my back, and of course lit the area on fire, and the sensation was just off the charts. It felt really warm and just.. it's just one of those things you'd have to experience on your own. Trust me, it's awesome. Angel isn't too into fire play, so she sat that one out, but next came the wax, and she whole heartedly jumped right in. 


I watched as Panda dripped hot wax all down her back, and she was just so beautiful to watch. It was pretty fun, but next was my turn again, and they got out the green candle. Since it's darker than the white one they used on Angel, the wax was going to be hotter, and for me, the hotter, the better. The same was done to me, and I melted as soon as the wax touched me. Talked about being in my happy place.


So after all the wax was peeled off of me by the same knife that Panda peeled the wax off Angel with, we all just kind of sat around. Eventually, Angel and I were put to the test again by our Masters. (They are REALLY enjoying ganging up on us too much. lol) and I was supposed to suck on one of Angel's nipples while playing with the other one.


At first, Angel was facing away from me, protesting. Pretty sure she was blushing like mad too, and resisted for several ongoing minutes. eventually, she broke down, took her shirt back off and laid out in front of me. Before I even touched her, I made sure she was okay with it. I know Panda was saying yes, but I wanted to hear it from her. She agreed to it, and I put my lips to her left nipple. I didn't suck on her for too long, but I did as I was told to do to her, and even though it seemed like she was enjoying it, I could tell she was slightly uncomfortable and holding back. So after about a minute or so of toying with her, I let up and told her that was enough for tonight. 


Not too long afterwards, we all said our "goodbyes" and Angel and I got to share one last kiss of the night. I finally got that hug from Panda, and then we left.


So yeah, still glowing, and stuffs... ^.^


Last night was just awesome, and could not have gone any better, despite any awkwardness. ^.^;;;


Also, if you'd like to see her side of the story, here is Part 1 of her side. Also, Part 2.


~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great time together :)

    ~Jess XX~

    ReplyDelete
  2. X3 We always do. She is a doll and quite wonderful to be with.

    ReplyDelete