Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Still Learning and Growing

And I will be till the day I die. 


It's a known fact that we, as people, do not know everything the world has to give us, and we never will. It is one thing, though, to own up to that and realize that achieving "ultimate knowledge" is highly impossible. I am not perfect, nor do I proclaim to be. I am my own imperfect mess, and I am just fine with that. 


There always is, and always will be, room for improvement, and room to take in more knowledge. 


At this point, all I have to say is that I may say and do things that will piss off my family and friends. I may feel certain ways, and think certain things that they do not, and never will, agree with me on. That is fine. I can only hope that my friends can still love me for who and what I am, just as I love them for who and what they are. We all have our differences, and we all have moments where we will clash. 


I can only hope and pray that they realize I am still learning, just as they are, and I am still trying to figure things out in my life. I have flaws just like everyone else, but the difference is that I am trying to fix some of these flaws so I can be the best person I can be. 


I may not get it done the right way this moment, but eventually, I will figure it out, and I will be a better person for it. All I ask of my friends and family is that they be patient with me. I'm trying really hard to better myself, and to be the grown mature young woman I know I can be. 


~*~Anastassia~*~

4 comments:

  1. Of course we still love you, no matter what! Anyone who doesn't, who abandons you because of a difference of opinion, isn't a friend you need in your life anyway. I'm proud of you for trying to learn and grow, even if we have different opinions at the end of the day--that's what makes the world go round...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are all learning. Its part of this wonderful lifestlye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this has more to do with my life, than the lifestyle I am living, but I agree.

    ReplyDelete