Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30-Day BDSM Challenge: An Introduction

A came across this blog challenge a little bit ago and I thought to myself: "Why not?" I had been trying to think of something to write lately anyways, so what better things to write about on a blog that is meant for kink and kink related things?! =D Whoever this woman is, I am thankful she shared this, and I am pretty excited to get started on it myself. ^.^


For those of you who, for some reason, can not get the link to work (though it works for me) I'm a copying and pasting directly from the link the 30 Day Challenge questions below. Feel free to do these yourselves! ^.^



The questions I will be answering are:
  • Dom, sub, switch?  What parts of BDSM interest you?  Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you. Basically define your kinky self for us.
  • List your kinks.
  • How did you discover you were kinky?
  • Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?
  • What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.
  • Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy.
  • What’s your favorite toy?
  • Post a kinky image you find erotic.
  • Post a kink related song or music video you enjoy.
  • What are your hard limits?
  • What are your views on the ethics of kink?
  • Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had.  If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.
  • Explain as best you can what the appeal of kink/BDSM is to you?  Why are you drawn to what you’re drawn to?
  • How would you say real life BDSM/kink varies from fantasy BDSM/kink?  If you haven’t experienced real life BDSM/kink how do you think it might differ?
  • Write about a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.
  • What are the most difficult aspects of having a sexuality that involves kink or BDSM for you personally?
  • What misconception about kinky people would you most like to clear up?
  • Any kinky/BDSM pet peeves?  If so, what are they?
  • Any unexpected ways kink has improved your life?  If so, what are they?
  • Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.
  • Favorite BDSM related book (fiction or non-fiction)
  • What do you think is important in keeping a BDSM relationship healthy?  How does it differ from a vanilla relationship?
  • Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed?  How so?
  • What qualities do you look for in a partner?
  • How open are you about your kinks?
  • What’s your opinion on online BDSM play?
  • Do your non-kink interests ever find their way into your kinky activities? If so, how?
  • How do you dress for kink/BDSM play?  What significance does your attire have to you?
  • Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, pig, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)?  What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?
  • Whatever BDSM/kink related thing you want to write about.
Stay tuned for my first entry! ^.^

~*~Anastassia~*~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so joining you with this! I've been feeling like I just posting boring stuff lately! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of feel the same way too, which was the main reason I was happy when I found this. My blog is supposed to be mainly about my kinky M/s lifestyle, and for some reason I just don't post enough about it, at least in my opinion.

    Glad you find this inspiring as well! Have fun! ^.^

    ReplyDelete