Saturday, February 4, 2012

30-Day BDSM Challenge: Day 4 & 5

First off, I'm putting these two together cause I didn't get to do Day 4 yesterday due to some minor set backs. A friend of mine was hanging out with me, left her keys at home and her room mate didn't get some till about 10:30 last night. By that point I was way too tired to even fool with a computer.


Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?


I will point back towards my last post about being tied up at the age of 13. I think that was a definite hint right there. I know I've always been a people pleaser too, especially to my past bf's, so that probably hinted at my submissive nature as well.

What was your first kinky sexual experience?  If you haven’t had one yet, talk about what you hope to have happen.



I know for a fact my first kinky sexual experience was definitely with Master. If I remember correctly, our first experience together was of wax play and a rape scene. >.> Yeah...


~*~Anastassia~*~

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes... I... remember that day quite fondly... *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete